Kate Gosselin

Double Your Humiliation

Twins Stage Silent Protest

1/16/2014 1:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

011614_tmztv_kate

Kate Gosselin won't be dragging her 13-year-old daughters out on TV anytime soon -- not after the twins logged on to zipit.com just as she needed them to start blabbing.

Revenge. A dish also served quietly.

tmz_on_tv

mary

i have to say, i felt such pity for her...desperation is an ugly thing

CremeBrulee

I said it earlier and I'll say it again. This woman became famous for wearing a possum on her head. Now she's playing possum with her girls. Wake the fukk up!

VAN

It's so obvious that those girls just froze in front of the camera. There was no silent protest at all.

bring back recent posts

Grow up Kate....poor kids

CremeBrulee

Lol...I thought it said they logged on to zitpick.com. Typical teenagers!

me

mums clearly a fa'reekkkkkk-----but wherez dum dum dada in the mix???----wifey used to bully papi a lot on the show before the divorce---we all saw that time-bomb counting down

CremeBrulee

The media feeds this hore. Like the Today show would have had her on ALONE. Dubious. They're looking for soundbites from her phukked op teens. Little did they know that silence is golden!

Jay

Those girls are gunna be so hot!

Lodie

I can't get enough of this clip! lol. Kate definitely has no patience with her children. However, I do believe that a lot of it is typical teenage defiance... "Mom is asking me to do annoying things so therefore I'll show her!" I did something similar 20 years ago when I was a teenager. Although, I wasn't on TV!

KylieB

What ungrateful kids bet they don't stay quiet when they want new clothes or whatever else.

Lisa

It sad to see Kate is still talking to her 13 year old young women like they are two year olds. Everything out of her mouth is degrading. Also I wouldn't be surprised if the girls were given medication before the interview. The one on the left seems to be completely out of touch with reality.

Googie

I'm not a Kate fan, but guess she has to do shows in order to bring in big bucks to feed, cloth & educate her brood. Since Jon doesn't seem to have any kind of steady job, is he even contributing financially for his children? Even if he did get a steady job, it wouldn't be very much.
Even if you hate her, you got to admit she's doing a better job than OctoMess. Jon criticizes what Kate is doing, but I think he's jealous that at least she is still getting paid to be on TV. Kate should ease up on controlling the children. If she did, perhaps the girls would turn on the personality and that would help making their show a hit, which would mean more $$$.

Lisa

Tv didn't break them, their mother did.

Kelly

An awesome act of passive aggressive spite. I would watch a show about the clever twins who hate their mother.

notalawyer

CPS should be notified those girls are now in DANGER...
"No Wire Hangers"