Beyonce

Cuts Kelly Out of the Picture

1/17/2014 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0117-beyonce-instagram-picBeyonce has cut Kelly Rowland out of her life -- and it was truly the unkindest cut of all.

Check out this photo (above) Beyonce posted on Instagram last night ... in honor of Aaliyah's 35th birthday.

0117-beyonce-kelly-instagram-picBut here's what you don't see ... Kelly Rowland ... who was in the pic when it was snapped in 2001 at the MTV Movie Awards, mere months before Aaliyah was killed in a plane crash.

Kelly posted the original photo on Instagram hours before Beyonce. Then Beyonce reposted it in black and white, completely cropping Kelly out of the pic ... and putting herself smack in the middle of the shot.

So we gotta ask ...

Word-Up

Selfish.... Selfie........

w

Aliyah was her competition, wonder why she posted this and purposefully left Kelly out, it's deeper then y'all think..Kelly watch your back

Really?

I don't get it. She cropped out Kelly, ok. She was celebrating the late Aaliyah's 35th birthday not Kelly. I think this has been blown WAAAAAAAY out of proportion.

BE REAL

Aaliyah was soooo gorgeous!

Sunset Strip Dealer

Word on the street is Kelly was not down with Mr. Microphone karaoke machine and wanted to use the new Hasbro version. Since Beyonce already endorses Mr. Microphone and Mattel, B cut her out.

Mr Barcliff

I dont think BEYONCE did this herself, I doubt she does online things like this. Also, the people who did made an error in judgment, I think Beyonce is talented but, her image is taking hits to much. You dont help who you rep by thinking it doesnt matter who thinks shes something BEYONCE isnt, I dont know her but, she could be kind and this is making her look like she has issues with KELLY and that sad, her and Kelly from day one were the Destiny Child members who lasted the whole time and fans dont want to see anything near a beef between the two, her people need to recognize that alot of bad reactions like here on TMZ is effecting her in ways not seen yet but, over time will show. I dont think Beyonce did the picture herself but, this looks bad and I dont want her looking like this if shes not responsible. We dont know her so I wont pass judgment! LGNM

GeorgeGingrich

Beyonce called and said to tell all of you to kiss her back. Kelly was raised like her sister. Her parents consider her their daughter.

LuckeeD

I'm surprised she put the pic up in the first place since Aaliyah was prettier than she is.

Lola

I wish I could make a ****ty album and sell it to idiots that have zero clue of what REAL GOOD music is about... I think that would inflate my ego too!

Fred Salmon

Michelle was in the photo too, Kelly's version is not the original. So everyone did a little cropping for the sake of status. Just the usual.

King of TMZ

When people like Beyonce, Christina, Gaga, Timberlake, Britney etc... are given icon or overrated Legend status. One should automatically know the music industry is in deep shi*t. Beyonce is so 2000s. a tryhard copypaster with a Kanyesque ego MJ-wannabe.

Miara

How ridiculously petty! Beyonce, don't understand why you are worshipped by so many??? A few okay songs, nothing spectacular for pop music (GROSS). Real, raw, true artists are out there to appreciate. Put away your Diva crown, please. TIRED

Miara

Chilltopia

It's not petty she doesn't apply here.. Get over it

who-me

I heard a story about a fraud baby.