Beyonce

Cuts Kelly Out of the Picture

1/17/2014 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0117-beyonce-instagram-picBeyonce has cut Kelly Rowland out of her life -- and it was truly the unkindest cut of all.

Check out this photo (above) Beyonce posted on Instagram last night ... in honor of Aaliyah's 35th birthday.

0117-beyonce-kelly-instagram-picBut here's what you don't see ... Kelly Rowland ... who was in the pic when it was snapped in 2001 at the MTV Movie Awards, mere months before Aaliyah was killed in a plane crash.

Kelly posted the original photo on Instagram hours before Beyonce. Then Beyonce reposted it in black and white, completely cropping Kelly out of the pic ... and putting herself smack in the middle of the shot.

So we gotta ask ...

tpmcghee

Yall act like you've never cut someone out of a picture before. It is just a picture -_____-

LisaL

Wow, just shows how absolutely stunning Aaliyah was compared to that drag queen.

Roberik 22

Because she is so petty. She gotten so big that she don't need her girl kelly.

Keyser Söze

'Guessing the 'B' in 'Queen B' actually stands for 'Bitch'.

Tcutmz

If I had I picture of me my friends and Aaliyah, Id crop it out. I mean it's MY page, not a shared one. People are only making this a big deal b/c they're both famous... Always making a mountain out of a mole hill..

7700boi

Fay Turner was in the pic, too......

dree21

Kelly cropped out Michelle, so what. Y'all are acting like you've never cropped someone out of a picture before. People love to find reasons to hate on Beyonce.

missashley

beyonce picture is way to big for instagram, when you upload a photo you have to crop it its amazing that she even got aaliyah in the picture so stop stirring up ****.

I'm Awesome admit it

Still crazy Aaliyah's been gone for so long and would still be young as hell she had one of the greatest voices ever hands down and talking about the photo look up their history Kelly is basically Beyonces sister they grew up together so no I don't think it was disrespectful anyways R.I.P Babygirl

Cookie35

Beyoncé is a bitch

queenE

It's not even about Kelly! It's about each girl's person relationship with A! Stop making this about drama.

Colette

instagram only posts a square photo... TMZ use instagram -- NOT!

Linkol Poser

Oh Pish posh. Find better stories. I'm sure Beyonce ran outta ****s to give. Kelly Rowland doesn't matter in this tribute. Same as Beyonce. It was about Aaliyah and Beyonce was just saying I've met her. Shut up bitches.

Boo Beh

Kelly is gorgeous - inside and out! Deal with it, Beyonce!

Bonkers McCoy

She's the Diana Ross of her generation... Truly.