Beyonce

Cuts Kelly Out of the Picture

1/17/2014 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0117-beyonce-instagram-picBeyonce has cut Kelly Rowland out of her life -- and it was truly the unkindest cut of all.

Check out this photo (above) Beyonce posted on Instagram last night ... in honor of Aaliyah's 35th birthday.

0117-beyonce-kelly-instagram-picBut here's what you don't see ... Kelly Rowland ... who was in the pic when it was snapped in 2001 at the MTV Movie Awards, mere months before Aaliyah was killed in a plane crash.

Kelly posted the original photo on Instagram hours before Beyonce. Then Beyonce reposted it in black and white, completely cropping Kelly out of the pic ... and putting herself smack in the middle of the shot.

So we gotta ask ...

Keta00

No! Kelly killed herself! You can't remain friends with anyone who admits to being jealous of you...It's just the Virgo way...Trust is important to us

Verdi e Amarello

Bey has a big ol head!

jane

What a biznich!

kia

Nooo... Instagram makes you crap the crap out of your photos anyway, it never lets you post the whole picture. what was she supposed to do? It would of cropped out half her face and half of Kelly's on the other side.

coffeeaugur

The picture just didn't fit ... if it doesn't fit, you must snip ..... lol ... oooo, burn

Diamond81

Once again Beyoncé has to steal a moment from Kelly. If you ask me she's jealous of kelly.

tucker

Breaking news ... Beyonce is an egomaniac.

Shocker.

mellie

Can't. stand her and her husband… their from the same melting g pot! Leave a bad taste in your mouth!!

Regina

Kelly had posted the picture 1st. Beyonce saw the picture liked it so she wanted to shot out Happy Birthday to Aaliyah to so i don't see anything wrong with what she did.

Freakles

Beyonce is not as nice as she puts herself out to be she's really a bitch

Hugh Janus

Ooooohhh SNAP!!

AshyLarryHasNoFriends

Poor Ashy Larry is an angry little boy who sits on a TMZ site 24-7 to cry at everybody, just click on his name, literally every comment is him bitching and stretching his net muscles..poor Ashy Larry wah wah wah, mommy didn't hold me enough

Gsharon 710

According to people over the net, Bey needs to work on the odor she emits. No decent singer needs to dress under a sl*ts level to entertain. I can't believe the old satanic creepy husband of hers can stand it all...well they say if you steal.........

babyjo75

Come on you know that's not fair. Instagram only gives you a little bit of space to crop a picture so maybe she couldn't leave Kelly in it... Dam come on leave the diva alone.... oh and for all you people out there I got Michael Jackson's hair forsale and I got pictures of his baby Prince Michael when he was a baby. My aunt use to work for him at Nederland Ranch so after a hair cut that Michael had in the home when grabbed the hair and kept it. She also was cleaning up one Day and had a apron on and she picked up a roll of film off the floor thinking it was new she'll give it to staff later in Day. She totally forgot. And took it home she set it on her dresser. And I was her foster daughter/neice I lived with her due to family difficulties. Anyways I was taking pictures for my high school project. I kept reminding her that I needed film and then she saw the one on her dresser she gave it to me long story short I developed it and it was pictures of Prince Michael about 8 months old so cute pictures of him with the baby monkey. And different people like the nanny's

babyjo75