Justin Bieber

Texts and Penis Pictures Are PHONY

1/17/2014 11:39 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0117_justin_bieber_getty
Justin Bieber has an saboteur in his camp ... a guy who claims he has text messages that the singer sent to Selena Gomez and others ... complete with pictures of his junk -- but TMZ has learned the texts and pictures are bogus.

The guy is trying to sell the texts to various media outlets through an intermediary.  The alleged texts include an argument with Selena Gomez in which Bieber supposedly tells her to f off, and rejects her plea for him to go to rehab.

In another text there are supposed conversations that Justin's inner circle would stage an intervention at 11:30 last night.  That didn't happen, because the text is bogus.

As for the penis photo, it was supposedly sent to Selena.

The photo appears to taunt her --  "Come on, don't tell me you don't miss this."

The response is: "Stop it.  You need to listen to Scooter and go to rehab. u r sick."

Justin texts back:  "F**k you. F**k scooter. F**k all y'all I AM DONE!"  He also says, "Can't hear you over my cash, babe!" You're only famous cuz of me."

Sources who are privy to the situation tell TMZ ... these texts are all phony and someone who is actually in Bieber's world has turned on him.

1217_justin_bieber_through_years_footer

missjanenc

Of course any pic showing Bieber as being anatomically correct would be bogus.

nof

Sign me up with the Movement saying:

"Excessive show-of-force/waste of resources/inappropriate Sheriff response."

Sure like they needed his cell to check for egg pix.

Scrutinize it for texts about Grade Double A's.

Made themselves look bad.

Way over the top and ridiculous.

billybob

When Bieber orders a penis enlargement on the internet, they send him a magnifying glass!

Nobody Special

Selina told me the same thing, she said beaver claims she is famous because she dated him. He does talk about his money and power these days, a little conceded. Beaver forgot, Usher made The Beaver, The Beaver did not make The Beaver.

It sounds like something he would say.

As of now, Beavers credibility is in question,
so as the facts come out we will find the truth.

Vote2012

I am surprised he even has one.

tucker

Where there's smoke, there is fire. Yeah, someone turned on him by releasing stuff he didn't want to get out.

Alicia

Believe it or not I believe this are fake. I usually believe that the PR or who ever is lying but given that Justin grew up not far from me and we dont say "ya'll" in Canada. I know this isnt concrete or anything but I find it highly unlikely

Brian

I bet the fake texts and photos are nothing compared to the real ones.

Jereas

This screams fake but arent we suppose to act its real since we hate him?

justahippy60

He is a pertty girl

Heisenberg

We’re done when I say we’re done, Bieber.

Deborah Ffrench

Thank you for putting the truth out there TMZ.

Some people will do anything for money.

shaw

That impish little wigger is self-destructing before our eyes. You know damn well those are his text and the little dick pics are his. That's what happens when you hang out with the trash.

Rob

Justins camp is so stupid they are hiding everything that he has done, everyone in his camp needs to take responsibility and quit babing him, , They also need to quit sticking up for the stupid sh1t he does its not cool nor funny Just needs to take responsibility for his actions as well .

Spunky Funk