Madonna

Ripped for Dropping N-Bomb on Her Own Son

1/18/2014 12:25 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0117-instagram-madonna-nigga
Madonna
 has a strange way of bragging about her son -- she posted a pic of him boxing with the hashtag ... "disni**a" ... and she immediately got blasted for it.

Madonna posted the photo of Rocco Ritchie on Instagram Friday night with the caption, "No one messes with Dirty Soap! Mama said knock you out! #disni**a."

Dirty Soap is clearly a nickname for Rocco. As for the hashtag -- who the Hell knows?

Some outraged followers ripped her for it ... with comments like, "MADONNA U NEED TO TAKE UR arthritis medicine instead of trying to be hip on the internet."

#truth.

update_graphic_red_bar
5:50 PM PT -- Madonna changed the photo caption to say, "Ok let me start this again. #get off of my d*ck haters!"

crissann82

Lol love that

CremeBrulee

What about Paltrow yapping on Twitter about J & Ks Nig#as in Paris? We get it G, you have BLACK FAMOUS "FRIENDS"!!

Hamburglar

the second statement Mad -donna posted,
didn't really counteract the first
sadly she has NO grip on whats going on out there
& has morphed into a total idiot

BigWho

it's become so part off the regular language of any urban that we just need to get used to it so ****ing what doesn't matter

Kishbeh

Oh Madonna, you put your foot in your mouth for the sake of trying to be cool. (shaking my head)

BOBCAT

all men should be offended by her get off my dick hashtag now lmao grow up *****s

maylene

So wot everyone using it.

Lalaland

Yawn...get a life people. It's not that serious.

F'U

Ok Tmz! Are we over sensationalizing the "N" word again.This is 2014! Learn something here,That so called "N" word now as 2 meanings,sorry to say both are meaningless,but there's now an ebonic meaning of it,and a racist meaning of it.From your story,I believed she used it ebonicly.

SAYITWITURCHEST

I have no problem with white people saying "*****". As a African American I feel that we can't stop other races from saying it if we don't stop first. I have numerous of white friends that say it, but I could be biased because I was always raised in a diverse community where we didn't see a difference in each other. However, I do hate when people say "if blacks say it to each other and in rap songs why can't we say it?". If you aren't black then it will not make sense to you why we use that word. It's something that blacks will have to figure out how to deal with it

Larry

Just when you think she has grown up and gone away to wherever the geriatrics play shuffleboard , she pulls a penis, vagina or racial stunt. I must say comment #1 is right on target.

Milehigh

Just wants attention. The religious attacks aren't working anymore.

jay mcgovern

****** pls, get off of madge's *******
love u all my ******'s

mjstf

She has a son? OH well. She never had class and never will....something just dark about that bleached blonde...and yes, I agree...she has always 'talked down' to her focus group...What an embarrassing mother!

laura