Playboy Playmate

Coke Suspected in Death

1/17/2014 2:16 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0117-getty-Cassandra-LynnPlayboy playmate Cassandra Lynn had indulged in large amounts of cocaine and booze before she was found dead in a bathtub ... law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

Sources familiar with the investigation tell us ... Cassandra had flown to L.A. on January 14 and was the guest of a celebrity photographer.  We're told Cassandra complained when she landed she was not feeling well.

The photog took her to a fitting and then a photo shoot in the afternoon and she continued to complain she wasn't feeling right.

Sources say they went to the photog's home in the early evening and partied.  According to our sources ... the photog told law enforcement they had sex and did large amounts of coke and guzzled lots of champagne.

Their party ended at around 11 PM.

We're told at some point early the next morning the photog woke up, went to the bathroom and saw water running onto the floor.  He then discovered Cassandra in the bathtub, pulled her out and attempted in vain to resuscitate her.

0116_remembering_cassandra_lynn_hensley_footer

Drew Peballs

Sooo that's how you make a coke float?

Ciganos01

Down down down and adios you scan hoe! You're having lots of sex now with the demons...

F'U

Tmz! Are u guys sure,it wasn't something else along with coke.I'm just saying u haven't heard of someone diying from just a coke overdose in a long time.

RY

I doubt this is a "friend". Sounds more like he was a client while she was "escorting". Probably doesn't want to get arrested for hiring a prostitute.

Whatever

Oh well

Dirk

One less piece of **** whore in the world. Sadly, a drop in the bucket.

dandan444

I wish that the people on here making nasty comments could please stop. You didn't know her. She was a pretty young woman who made a fatal mistake. Remember that like the rest of us, she had a mother and father, relatives and friends who cared about her and who she cared about. My heart and prayers go out to her family. R.I.P Cassandra!

lgwelsh1

Another casualty of the high life.

Mike

At least he banged her first, so the endeavor wasn't totally in vein.

Giggity

I thought people knew not to do drugs and then take bath!!

Lisa

Sounds suspicious to me!

burning_plastic

Who is the celebrity photographer?

Ralphellison187

If she was not feeling well when you got to LA then how can anyone assume she died as a result of coke and alcohol. I can see a contributing factor because coke is heck on the vascular system. I seen people have an ICB with a midbrain shift and plenty of heart attacks.

Ron Fing Swanson

Sounds fishy to me.

pattycake

oh surprise… a drugged out sex worker died.. you don't say