Playboy Playmate

Coke Suspected in Death

1/17/2014 2:16 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0117-getty-Cassandra-LynnPlayboy playmate Cassandra Lynn had indulged in large amounts of cocaine and booze before she was found dead in a bathtub ... law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

Sources familiar with the investigation tell us ... Cassandra had flown to L.A. on January 14 and was the guest of a celebrity photographer.  We're told Cassandra complained when she landed she was not feeling well.

The photog took her to a fitting and then a photo shoot in the afternoon and she continued to complain she wasn't feeling right.

Sources say they went to the photog's home in the early evening and partied.  According to our sources ... the photog told law enforcement they had sex and did large amounts of coke and guzzled lots of champagne.

Their party ended at around 11 PM.

We're told at some point early the next morning the photog woke up, went to the bathroom and saw water running onto the floor.  He then discovered Cassandra in the bathtub, pulled her out and attempted in vain to resuscitate her.

0116_remembering_cassandra_lynn_hensley_footer

sfrandiver

She is hot. What a waste. Why couldn't an unknown celebrity family car accident result the same way.

jay26mc

Another victim of Hollywood Babylon.

Mr Rod

It looks like she has an alien shaped head in those pics!

Green dragon

Coke is bad, weed is good.

Dina

I hope the photographer is questioned and the photos taken for evidence. I would also question his prior clientele/ guest to determine if she was violated by him. How was his shlong able to work after snorting and drinking or was he? I believe he contributed to her death.

dirtylittlesecret

The photographer is Terry Richardson. I wonder why he's not being mentioned.

Coupe09

Damn girl... Hmmm

GothamGirl

Sad!

Dee

I bet its terry richardson

Masoncakes

You're doing lots of coke but your party ends at 11? I find that alone highly suspicious.

Vote2012

It's not the kind of coke you drink.....drugs kill when are people going to realize that fact.

ASH

A bimbo, a photog, cocaine, sex, champaign...
How shocking...
TMZ, are sure the facts are correct?

palermo

Somebody explain to me, how is it in all the pictures we are seeing of Kanye in Paris, neither one of his hands has a single mark on them? Very odd for someone who had to beat somebody up for Kim's honor. LOL LOL I knew it was total bull****.

TMZComments

Something is definitely wrong here. I'm interested to see how the rest of the story plays out. Nobody ends a coke party at 11 pm and then "finds" a body the next morning. I have a feeling the photog drugged her and accidentally gave her a few too many roofies. I doubt cocaine had anything at all to do with this and he will feign surprise when the autopsy shows some other kind of drug.

bigdgldmny