Playboy Playmate

Coke Suspected in Death

1/17/2014 2:16 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0117-getty-Cassandra-LynnPlayboy playmate Cassandra Lynn had indulged in large amounts of cocaine and booze before she was found dead in a bathtub ... law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

Sources familiar with the investigation tell us ... Cassandra had flown to L.A. on January 14 and was the guest of a celebrity photographer.  We're told Cassandra complained when she landed she was not feeling well.

The photog took her to a fitting and then a photo shoot in the afternoon and she continued to complain she wasn't feeling right.

Sources say they went to the photog's home in the early evening and partied.  According to our sources ... the photog told law enforcement they had sex and did large amounts of coke and guzzled lots of champagne.

Their party ended at around 11 PM.

We're told at some point early the next morning the photog woke up, went to the bathroom and saw water running onto the floor.  He then discovered Cassandra in the bathtub, pulled her out and attempted in vain to resuscitate her.

0116_remembering_cassandra_lynn_hensley_footer

Unkind Truth

Oh well. One less slut to deal with. Drugs are dangerous...or could you not read the memo because of your illiteracy?

CicadaDiva

Sounds fishy

Robert

She had coke and booze and they blame the coke, I blame the booze. Alcohol is involved in almost 100% of so-called drug deaths. Don't mix booze and drugs - they work on different systems an together they can be very dangerous. Booze is the real killer.

JP

They did large amounts of coke, and he went to sleep. Yeah right. Bet this guy raped her and then killed her.

melanie

stupid girl, she doesnt even look sane in these pics, REHAB, SHOWS WHAT KINDA FRIENDS SHE HAD, didnt give a fk

lil-twisted

When I was reading this, I was like, man, I hope he filled her up first. And he did.

George Bush

Curious why is it that when white celebrities do cocaine and someone dies the cops just take a report but no one gets arrested but if a black or hispanic person gets caught with a small bag of weed they get jail time ?

lil-twisted

ocdiva76

I'm flabbergasted how this could happen(sarcasm). Who cares if she's young and beautiful, why does that make her life anymore valuable than anyone else.

Marie

She drowned in a bathtub like Whitney Houston.

tessa

murder by photographer. he took her, doped her up, screwed her and she died. that's gonna be an expensive piece. highly unprofessional to boot.

Dust n bones

I live across from this guy where she died…I know she didn't bring the coke with her on the airlines! she didn't live here, who had the coke. She also was married and porking this creeper and from what I heard he is afraid that the husband will come after him for her death..there is security in this community in Marina del Rey. Sad she leaves behind a children and husband??? She has been in the same house often, this photog. works for Hawaiian tropics and probably met her when she was involved with them also.
His house, his coke and drink…sounds like a wrongful death lawsuit to me. Yikes!

Jim in Cali

Now wait a second, a frickin celeb photographer is banging Playboy Playmates? I picked the wrong career.

tacobell

Thats is messed up...who knows if she died before being submitted to the water tub? She shouldn't of tock that trip at all. She did mentioned she didn't feel well...why wasent she medically attended...immediately when her body warned her. Watch who you hang out with...a true friend doesn't allow this...how sad

terry

just saying, she wasn't feeling well, maybe she was told she has to do this party to get paid, we don't know what she wast told. someone say we had sex, who is this person?, you had sex with her consensual even though she wasn't feeling well... really??.. sounds suspicious to me, unfortunately no one is going to follow up on this, they're just gonna think another hooker died from an overdose, sounds supsious to me.
she is someone's child!!