Justin Bieber

Abusing Drugs

Especially Sizzurp

1/18/2014 1:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1214_justin_bieber_getty
Justin Bieber
is using drugs with alarming regularity ... and it's making him so erratic his people have been urging him to go to rehab ... sources closely connected with the singer tell TMZ.

Multiple credible, connected sources tell us ... Bieber has been using sizzurp regularly.  It's typically codeine and promethazine mixed with Sprite and a Jolly Rancher.   Bieber and his crew refer to it as "lean."  It's a very dangerous narcotic that can trigger seizures, and even worse.

But that's not the only drug Bieber is using.  We're told he's been taking lots of prescription pills, including Xanax, in addition to lots of alcohol and weed.

Our sources insist he does NOT do cocaine and has never done it in his life.

We're told a number of people are very worried and have urged him to get help -- including going to rehab.

Tots315

Raise your hand if you actually care? No one? Didn't think so

Soda pop

The illuminati is working with the media so no one will be suprised ...

RaineeDrops

Going to have an Anna Nicole Smith happen to him if he doesn't get help.

Kimberly

As a fellow Canadian, i'd like to say to Justine, please continue on , as then, i don't have to see your saggy butt, doppy eyed, "crafted" self at ANY if the awards shows or listen to any of your whiny tunes on top 40! Thanks also to All the "Lil's" out there!

Fat Matt

Bieber loves OPIATES. Surprise surprise.

RaineeDrops

WHO is SUPPLYING him with the codeine and prescription promethazine?? Whomever you are, if you have this knowledge of him abusing it, then you should lose your license and the pharmacy filling the prescriptions too. If it is sold on the street then the person selling it to you should be in jail.

sh

The implosion of Justin has been going on for a year. Where is his mom? Time to bring someone in to get him back on track.

lorig

Not a Bieber fan, but it's a sad story because he's so young and talented. Unfortunately, he may be the next celeb found dead in a hotel room someplace.

RaineeDrops

These so called celebrities abuse drugs then need prescriptions for the anxiety the drugs create.

Are they never happy that they need to turn to drugs in the first place?

James420

We used to use skittles and fruit punch in college. Wish I had tried jolly ranchers

A.M.D

And where is MAMA other than dating and living comfortable. I don't care how old my son is, the next photo TMZ would get of him is me beating his ass!

A.M.D

A.M.D

phil

Toxic combo- youth, fame, wealth, drugs...too much, too soon. I wouldnt wish this on a soul, much rather the simple life, where you work hard, for the smallest of lifes simple pleasures. Thanks much.

gregg

I wish nothing but the worst for that obnoxious midget.