Justin Bieber

Abusing Drugs

Especially Sizzurp

1/18/2014 1:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1214_justin_bieber_getty
Justin Bieber
is using drugs with alarming regularity ... and it's making him so erratic his people have been urging him to go to rehab ... sources closely connected with the singer tell TMZ.

Multiple credible, connected sources tell us ... Bieber has been using sizzurp regularly.  It's typically codeine and promethazine mixed with Sprite and a Jolly Rancher.   Bieber and his crew refer to it as "lean."  It's a very dangerous narcotic that can trigger seizures, and even worse.

But that's not the only drug Bieber is using.  We're told he's been taking lots of prescription pills, including Xanax, in addition to lots of alcohol and weed.

Our sources insist he does NOT do cocaine and has never done it in his life.

We're told a number of people are very worried and have urged him to get help -- including going to rehab.

Rw3535

Dear God: Are u willing to listen to a trade? U give us 5 more years of Betty White, you can have Bieber now. Love You! -RW

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

Get lielo lohan to councel him and be his mentor..she can teach him how to bar hop seven days a week,be in miami drug houses, and beg for money with being clean and sober

Tammy LM

Just let the little a hole OD. I'm sicking of seeing his little butter face all over the place anyway. Child acts never last. His time's about up now anyway. Crash and burn douchebag....Crash and burn. That's what happens to all you little hot heads that live recklessly.

Sue

Explains everything, all the crazy behaviour. Hopefully his parents are trying to get him help. As early as possible is so important.

Lou78Jr

A celeb abusing drugs no way (Sarcasm)

Kaila

I genuinely breaks my heart to read about this. A few years ago, I posted on a video on youtube. It was a video of a little boy singing a song about God. He was extremely talented and I told him that he was going to go far and have lots of success. I never dreamed that kid would turn out to be Justin Bieber and I never dreamed that that success would come and go so fast. Sure, he is still selling well and lots of people still love him, but success, in my opinion, is measured in happiness and I feel like happiness is not something he has a lot of these days. Hollywood is an evil place that takes kids and turns them into adults overnight. It doesn't care about them. It doesn't guide them the right way. It just chews them up and spits them out and they are left wondering what the hell happened. Justin is responsible for the choices he makes, yes, but I think that given enough praise, money and "friends", just about anyone would cave under the pressure and go the wrong way. I pray that he sees what is happening and cuts the bad people out of his life. Justin, you are so young and talented. You have to stop this NOW. I know you love your family and I know you love God.. you don't need this lifestyle. You are headed down a very scary path and you need to look around and change your direction! I'll pray for you..

thehoch

Never Say Never...to marijuana, lean, xanax, heroin, cocaine, heroin, quaaludes....someone please help me, am I forgetting anything?

shakedoggy

Long Live Jay Beeber!

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

So hes the new llei garret minus tje talent and morals..I see him opening for kanya west at the grand opening bobbys taxidermist,car wash and hotdog stand in Barstow california in two years...playing for free hotdogs

SC Girl

WAY TOO MUCH MONEY TOO YOUNG!!

BIEBER GO HOME!!! ▬(~_-)▬►

Michael Jackson here I come...

bring back recent posts

This is so sad, and for all the would be hates on here wishing him negative, you are All such hypocrites, if something horrible like a OD was too occur , would be nothing but positive comments,maybe you can be humane and give this young man a break and wish him well in this time of crisis....I know...asking a lot for the majority of haters...smh..best wishes for Justin that he finds what he needs to get back on track...ugh

Marcylu

Don't blame what happened on marijuana, I think sizzurp, alcohol, and being stupid played into your behavior. Edible medical marijuana works the best for pain and you can't overdose on it. I found a great medical marijuana book that has great recipes, uses less valuable marijuana, and has smaller candies to use for pain on a daily basis: MARIJUANA - Guide to Buying, Growing, Harvesting, and Making Medical Marijuana Oil and Delicious Candies to Treat Pain and Ailments by Mary Bendis, Second Edition. How about just $2.99 for great e-book on medical marijuana? This book has great recipes for easy marijuana oil, delicious Cannabis Chocolates, and tasty Dragon Teeth Mints.  www.muzzymemo.com

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

Never to late to do that duo with vanilla ice or join the band menudo.bobby brown needs a roadie

Squad

In other breaking news: man invents fire