Kanye West

Is That Your Jacket ...

Or Are You Just Happy to See Me?

1/18/2014 12:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0118-kanye-west-GettyKanye West flashed his lion-like dong in public Friday afternoon during Fashion Week in Paris ... is what we thought when we first looked at this photo.

Then we saw other photos from the set ... and realized it's just a bad angle.

0118-kanye-west-different-angle-Getty
You gotta admit ... it totally looks like a wiener.

Nobody Special

Everyone is laughing at him in Paris, he has his Signature Gay Diesel Naugahyde Pants, his repulsive hooded Sweatshirt and a Fur Coat he just stole from Le Drugstore in the Ladies Coatroom Lost & Found.

If this does not scream "I'm a Confused Gay Rapper who wants to be a Fashion Designer" I don't know how he could top it.

Maybe if Kangay wore one of his Short Skirts with a pair of Leg Warmers and some of Kyms 6" Heels he would get "Hit-On" more my the Queens of Paris. I can see it now, Kangay walking the streets at Rue St Denis at night looking for Tranny's on his way to Les Bains Douches to join his BLT Community and hopefully pick-up some strange.

Paris is the perfect place for Kangay, it has more Queens per Sq Ft than any place.

notta

haha, a 10k fur coat with a $7 hooded sweatshirt. You can take the man out of the hood, but you can't take the hood out of the man.

Kabala

He always has a look on his face like he just took a bite of a turd...

1luv

Men should never wear fur...but he is a gay fish so I guess they have their own rules.

OhWell

Why Does He Always Have That Gayfish Pout
On His Ugly Face?

porkchop

Everything about this guy grosses me right out, from his chipmunk cheeks to his superior attitude to his music. Now I have to try to get the idea that YOU PEOPLE think he has a big dick. I woman knows my friends and he is not blessed in that way either. Ew.

Avenue23

Slow morning TMZ? We could careless about this turd. He's a POS. He's garbage and so is this article about him.

VoiceOfReason

Need your help. Here's what's going down: This is the Kim and Kanye What the Hell are you thinking fur protest weekend on social media. Post protests, ask your friends to share and remind them to ask their friends to share. Let's make this go viral. Now. Go. Here's the tweet: Kim, Kanye, WTHRU Thinking?! No Fur! Could you very please help me spam this out? I'm aiming for viral. Thank you so much in advance

Azi

Everything looks like a dong / wiener to a TMZ staffer.

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

Oh he's a titan of fashion, all right! Hahaha what a joke. Someone needs to throw a bucket of red paint on him. He looks laughable, like pure crap. Oh, but I think he's wearing the leather jogging pant he invented, haw haw....

Louise

WHAT looks like a wiener? It sickens me that it is possibly real fur but it also sickens me how my beloved TMZ is sexualizing everything these days - even a coat!!!!

Mikey

He's in France AGAIN. I bet he wears that coat while having butt sex with his boyfriend who happens to live in FRANCE.

Mikey

Everyone know he's never going to actually marry Kim, right?

Louise

OK - now I see the belt is what you are talking about - even so, enough is enough you guys!!! :/

tessa

whoa, that does look like a big dick wearing a fur coat!