Madonna

Calling My Son the N-Word Was ...

'A Term of Endearment'

1/18/2014 1:05 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0118-madona-GettyMadonna says she had no idea people would take such offense over her use of the n-word yesterday -- even though at 55 she probably should.

Madge released a statement moments ago saying she's not a racist ... and her use of the hashtag "#disni**a" in reference to her son on Instagram Friday was not meant as a racial slur.

Madonna explains, "There's no way to defend the use of the word. It was all about intention ... It was used as a term of endearment toward my son who is white."

Madonna adds, "I appreciate that it's a provocative word and I apologize if it gave people the wrong impression. Forgive me."

Translation: I should stay off Instagram.

bazinga

How can she be racist when she's adopted a niqqer kid?

porkchop

Early signs of dementia? Or original signs of her trashy self?

bill

Man, she looks rough. Must be that satanic kaballah she practices taking its toll.

Luvgigi

So stupid **** offTMZ u guys try and blow up everything. Mexicans say it l the time who cares. In my family I'm the ****** I have always been big whoopty do and yeah she does have a black kid. Get over ur selves black people there's a black president. There's worse problems like cops beating civilians to death sometimes or immigrants getting deported to TJ when they Are from another part and they can't get to their hometowns report that bitches. Idiots

Pamela

How can she claim to love her kids and want to help an African country and call her kids names? She's sorry alright, a sorry human being.

shannon

She is trying to stay cool and relevant but she just showed how out of touch and dated she is

She's baaaack

That would be the same 12 or 13 year old son who you were so proud of passing a bottle of alcohol around, yes? I guess if people were to call you a dried up old vag, botoxed hag, has been trying to stay relevant joke of a formerly talented person you'd think that was a term of endearment too? It wouldn't be.

santiagomommy

Oh please get over it, why be offended if she used it to another white person? African Americans are becoming worse then the gays on their demands. Oh but cracker can get used in every sentence by African Americans and its ok. Hmmmm.

JiLL1

I liked it when this stupid kid was barely ever seen or heard about in public. Ahhh the good old days. Madonna trying so desperately to be edgy & controversial is pathetic at this point

DirkDiggler

Truman Capote called from beyond the grave. Give him his hat back, bitch!

EastCoastChopper

I cannot think of a single redeeming quality in Madge or Madona... She was discovered in the shade of the World Trade Towers in New York City - Yet, after 9-11, she jetted off to London and adopted that fake Oxford accent. Most of all, she is truly a ska nk - unlike some borderline versions... As she tries so desperately to fight the hands of time...I enjoy every sag, wrinkle and crowsfoot on this p!g

Really

She desperate for being on the spot old puta

ERP

Is she really this stupid? She must have had part of her brain sucked out and injected into her cheeks. Stop trying to act like his friend and just be his mother.

Reed

You can't pick and choose who you let say this word. She is an old fool trying hard to stay young and doing what she thinks keeps her relevant.

jen

Who in their right mind calls their kid the n word?! There's no excuse for it. If that's an endearment I wonder what she calls him when she's mad. She knows it's wrong. She's in the business and seen the downfall of those who choose to use the word.