Juan Pablo Galavis

Gay 'Bachelor' Would Be Bad Influence on Kids

1/18/2014 10:51 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

011814_juan_pablo_launch
"The Bachelor"' star Juan Pablo Galavis apparently believes gays are more perverted than the average bear ... because he thinks putting a gay equivalent of him on the show would poison the mind's of children.

Juan Pablo raised some waxed eyebrows when he spoke to The TV Page saying "I don't think it is a good example for kids" ... and then said gay people are "more pervert in a sense."

Juan Pablo's gag reflex apparently isn't that good ... because he thinks the show would be too hard to watch if the star were gay.

So, we gotta ask ...

update_graphic_red_bar
12:55 PM PT -- Warner Horizon Television and the show's executive producers just released a statement saying, "Juan Pablo’s comments were careless, thoughtless and insensitive, and in no way reflect the views of the network, the show’s producers or studio."

2:25 PM PT -- Juan Pablo posted an apology on his Facebook page saying his words were "taken out of context" (even though TV Page released the audio with the story) ... and he has nothing but respect for gay people.

Juan Pablo also says he didn't mean to call homosexuality "pervert" ... and blames the bad choice of words on his crappy English.

Truth

And to answer the question, the audience will show up if it is hot chicks making out. No one wants to see dudes. It has been proven repeatedly. That's why you don't see it anywhere on TV.

Lucky_130

I think we need to get a reaction from Phil Robertson on this one

Eduardo

First of all, Why would a kid be watching the bachelor? in any form, straight, gay, etc, it's about a guy that goes out with multiple girls at the same time (and let's face it, he's sleeping with a lot of them too). And second of all, I do agree with him that a Gay Bachelor is a bad idea, but in a sense that i don't think a lot of people would watch it, just because of it, not because of the "perversion".

And i LOOOOOOVE how he says "I mean, i respect them, here's *insert the name of the guy here*, he's my guy, he has a partner and that's ok, i have tons of gay friends...........but they are more pervert in a sense" like, WHAAAAT?! If i was "his boy" or one of his gay friends, i would give him the punch of his life and end my friendship with him...

elpablo

Newsflash TMZ...homosexual behavior is NOT normal. Kick and scream all you want, but it never has been and it never will be. Deep down you know this is true. otherwise you wouldn't be so desperate to try and smear anyone who disagrees with your perverted opinion.

Patt Madden

I just lost all respect for this man. And I will no longer be watching the show. How ignorant can a person be?

Mikey

Juan is an island of sanity in a world of crazy.

Mikey

Two words:

Anal Sex

en Todo Momento!!

another bum right here this fuqup. how much of a fuqup can you be than a contestant or the main guy on a reality show called 'the bachelor'. total fuqup. the whole show: all fuqups.

Mojo

I am no longer watching him on the bachelor. How can one person be so stupid as to say that about the LGBT community? Ignorant a** hole

Patt Madden

I just lost all respect for this man! I will no longer be watching his show. How ignorant can a person be? Total idiot, but of course it's just his opinion.

en Todo Momento!!

which is why he has to woo and charm as many bitches as he possibly can with his esethxy accent and his handthsome espanithsh name. juan pablo. oohh the ladies love this kind of handsome bum. they fall to their knees by the millions for the handsome bum like this. bitches are fuqn stupid. you want to wake up every morning next to a bum? go move onto skidrow you dirty whores.

w

I agree with him, parents turn the channel if that happens

elpablo

But it's not normal. Sexually deviant behavior is perverted and abnormal. Nice reference to 1880. This is 2014 right?! The age where men become wise in their own eyes and think they know better than thousands of years of human history. The age where men demonstrate a woeful disregard for biology and nature. Yup, this is 2014!

Cookie35

I'm starting to really like this guy.... Don't watch the bachelor but I will certainly watch it now!! My thoughts exactly!!! Wouldn't want my children watching that nonsense!!! Junk that's what I call it!! Anyone who says this guy is ignorant, they don't care about whole some family values!!!

steve

he's right i wouldn't watch 2 guys making out,going on dates most ppl aren't ready for that