Trace Adkins

My Impersonator Is a Creep

1/18/2014 12:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0116-trace-adkins-impersonator-youtube
Trace Adkins went nuts on an impersonator during a cruise BECAUSE it was the last straw ... we're told this guy has been a thorn in the country singer's side for YEARS.

The look-alike  --  Michael Larsen -- has been following Trace around the country since 2007, sometimes having the audacity to sign autographs, pretending he was the real deal.

Our sources say the tipping point was the cruise to Jamaica.  We're told Trace had no idea the guy was on the ship for the first two days.  The singer was blindsided and angry when he walked into a bar on the ship and saw Larsen.

Trace has told his people ... he just had it with the guy but probably could have contained himself, EXCEPT for the fact that he was wasted.

Adkins -- who had been 12 years sober  -- left the ship after it docked in Jamaica ... and is now in a rehab facility.

We're reaching out to Larsen ... who's still on board the ship ... probably pretending he's Trace.

BLUE UGLY 💩

What a loser

thehoch

He saw himself and his first reaction was to pummel the crap out of it. Sounds like he might have more than a drinking problem.

Canadasux

I've seen the few pictures on TMZ of these guys together, and I don't think the impersonator looks anything like Trace Adkins. I'd never mistake him for adkins at all.

Doodlebug

What an annoying stalker he deserves a beating

robert007

He doesn't even look like Trace Adkins, so I don't know how he makes a living doing at it.

robert007

He looks more like Dog the Bounty Hunter!

Doodlebug

I hate that chicken redneck skin

EnquirerLover

Can you blame the man? Trace has a point. There is a time and place to be a " pretender". This man should have known this was a contained establishment and this wasn't the approbate appearance time. This guy is a douche and has the wrong persona to represent anybody. Trace we appreciate you and wish you a life changing recovery. Good luck buddy. We with you all the way.

EFB2826

The guy might be a creep. But Trace is a drunk redneck. What's worst?

static

That dude looks nothing like Trace.

JP

Impersonators are pathetic.

NOT ELMO

I LOVE PIZZA PIZZA......

Canada Guy

Trace Adkins fans must be dumber than Beliebers if they think that dude looks like Trace!
I think I'll put on a black hat and shirt and go sign me some autographs now.

STAYCLASSYSANDIEGO

Wtf dude looks nothing like him. A black hat makes him an impersonator?

Bubbles The Chimp

If you have to wear sunglasses to look like someone, you are not an impersonator.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments