Justin Bieber

Guzzles High Quality Sizzurp

1/19/2014 12:48 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0119_Actavis_Promethazine_codene_cough_syrup
Justin Bieber and his buddies drink the champagne of sizzurp ... and lots of it  -- TMZ has learned.

Sources familiar with the situation tell TMZ ...  Justin is a fan of Actavis prometh with codeine cough syrup -- known in the lean community as top of the line.

Street value runs around $800 a pint ... the biggest size you can get.  It's not something you can buy over the counter at CVS for sure.  You can either get it with a prescription or get it somewhere outside the U.S.  We're told Bieber does the latter -- he has a connection that secures it in another country.

Our sources say when Justin is at his worst ... he downs between 8 and 12 ounces a day ... which is A LOT.

We broke the story ... Justin's people are urging him to go to rehab to tackle his drug problem ... but so far he's been resistant.

Brian

I bet The Bieb has a couple cases of that stuff on his drug bus.

brade33

Phenegran and codeine. ..nice....causes respiratory problems when abused....

JJ

This is publicity stunt. This how idiotic people like him get out of going to jail by claiming they have some sort of drug problem so that they can go to Rehab and try to blame their crime on their drug problem etc.. He knows he's in trouble big time after this raid so they trying to do whatever they can to get him out of going to jail.. This is what P.R. people paid to do. It's all a P.R. stunt and if anybody feels sorry for this loser then you derserve to suffer in hell.. lol

thatzhotT.O

What ever happened to just good old fashioned weed?

M. Jones

Why does Harvey Levin hate Bieber so much? Levin sees no problem with a neighbor claiming $20,000 in damages for a few eggs and hopes Bieber gets a felony conviction because of it.
Lay off Harvey.

jim

I'd love to see the little brat get addicted to it and have to go through withdrawal. Codeine is a morphoid. When I get hooked on hydrocodone years ago, I went through 9 days of hell on earth kicking it in bed at home (Doctor said I should have done it in a hospital). In fact, when I talked to him about it, he was surprised I hadn't used street heroine, as it's much cheaper and easier to get.

Mark

I remember in 2009 a Bieber song came on the radio at work. I didn't know who he was and I googled him to find a cheesy looking innocent and talented kid with a bowl cut. I thought to myself, the industry will ruin this kid within 5 years. Sad that things like this are so predictable.

backofftmz

He's going to be the next dead celebrity that ods

StevenB

So, technically, he and his crew are international drug smugglers. . . . .

billybob

pro meth with codeine, something like meth for pro's??

nottellingyou

So how exactly do you know this? Lol your stories are so inaccurate

franklyspeaking

$$$ is everything in this life & he has plenty. Goodness...the beebs got that drank in his cup :(

Geezup

A beer of this ish.... Damn! Dudes like 120lbs

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

I went through a period where I was guzzling a LOT of cough syrup, and I can tell you that you do not remember a GOD DAMNED THING. I mean, it feels warm and fuzzy for a while, but you're basically sleep-walking. I bet this douche has done a lot of sexually degrading things while under its influence.

eagle

Commenting for 2 reasons...wanna see off beiber troll will hit me as we, and wanna say, as an LPN I can tell you, this is incredibly dangerous and he needs help or he will be the next MJ. Of course he is a spoiler, entitle, idiot, so....