Shayne Lamas

'Dirty' Deed Made Me Preggo ... Again

1/19/2014 12:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0117_shayne_lamas_tmzShayne Lamas -- who decided to marry her hubby HOURS after meeting him at a drunken pool party -- is re-writing all the rules of marriage ... 'cause not only is she still with the dude ... they're still HAVING SEX.

We know that ... because sources close to Shayne tell us she's pregnant again.

We told you their story ... Shayne is a former winner of  "The Bachelor"  who fell in love with TheDirty.com founder Nik Richie 4 years ago at a wild Vegas pool party ... and hours later decided to get hitched.

NO ONE expected it to last.  But Shayne and Nik are still going strong ... they have a 2-year-old daughter named Press -- and now we're told Shayne's 16 weeks pregnant with their 2nd baby.

Mazel tov.

BLUE UGLY 💩

She's married to a dog

shakedoggy

she a hoe n he a hoe 2

James25

What? I thought they broke up. I guess I was wrong.

Karvey Kardashian

I wonder if he'll be encouraging his daughter to get +2s when she is 18? The guy is a douche, but she knew exactly what type of guy she was marrying by reputation. I think she is having another child and expecting it to solidify the relationship more. That never works, and she will realize it when it is too late because they have another couple of children. I wish the morons at tmz would stop acting like four years is a successful relationship. Why wouldn't they be having sex after only four years together? If they are doing it correctly the sex should keep getting better. It's too bad that most people don't figure that out. I've been in live with my husband for 20 years, and gasp, we still have sex frequently. I don't understand women who don't enjoy being with their husband or think nothing about going a month or even years without sex! It seems crazy to me that wives don't understand that there are other women who will gladly have sex with their husband if they won't, and expecting him to be celibate during marriage is selfish and ignorant.

Karvey Kardashian

In love even not in live. Stupid freaking phone keyboard has a mind of it's own lately.

Former winner of The Bachelor?
`
How does someone become a former winner?
`
Once you win something, you're always that particular winner.

ASH

this is the meaning behind "white trash"

NOT ELMO

IF HE WERE ON FOODSTAMPS WOULD SHE STILL BE MARRIED TO HIM ?.....

christy

I feel sorry for him! She's an awful rude entailed snob & treats him terrible! Yes he seem awful on his website, but that's his job being a rude ass

zombie

He's a s*** bag and she's a s*** bag for being married to a s*** bag. They are perfect together. Poor kids, saddled with trash like them as parents. Emancipate as soon as you can kiddos.

Crabby

whore

YouDontSay

I dont know her. I have read both of his blogs a few times and admit I do not get the negativity of it. So I really shouldn't comment. Nevermind.

Fry Daddy

She is incredibly sexy but wife material??? Only if you have a kitchen and maid staff which he probably does. She's definitely a pampered princess!

TJ

She's another train wreck child, of the rich and famous~
Actress Arlene Dahl, Fernando Lamas (grandparents),
father Lorenzo Lamas~ sad

Meanie

S K A N K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments