« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Arian Foster's Baby Mama

BOMBSHELL AUDIO

'Arian Never Harassed Me About Abortion'

1/20/2014 6:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

011914_brittany_foster_audio_launch

Arian Foster is "NOT A MONSTER" and NEVER harassed his baby mama to get an abortion ... so says the baby mama herself and TMZ Sports has an audio recording of her confession.

We broke the story ... Brittany Norwood -- who's 18 weeks pregnant -- sued the Houston Texans running back claiming he tried to strong-arm her into aborting their unborn child.

But right after she filed the lawsuit, Norwood spoke with Arian and ADMITTED the claims in her lawsuit are BS ... saying bluntly, "I never once said that you told me to get an abortion."

During the conversation, Norwood seems to be throwing her lawyer under the bus ... saying she never signed off on some of the bombshell allegations in her suit and didn't want to pursue the restraining order she asked for in court docs.

"I'm not going to sit here and be like okay with -- those papers said, 'harassment,' like 'in fear.' I was never in fear of my life around you. Like, I didn't f*cking need a restraining order."

She continued, "You never harassed me. Like, I will tell him that verbatim. Like, as I have told him that, and that something in here needs to be f*cking changed because it's not fair, because -- and I said that. I was like Arian's not a monster."

"Like, I'm sorry that those papers ... because I was told that they weren't going to go anywhere. He said, you know, this is just to get the ball rolling, and then if we settle outside of court, we settle outside of court and it never goes public."

Brittany went on to praise Arian ... saying, "Like, I love you and you're still the father of my child ... You think I'm going to let anybody like desecrate your name, especially if my baby has Foster tagged to it? Come on."

We reached out to Brittany who told us she didn't remember the conversation and tells us, "I don't care what the world thinks of me, at the end of the day, I'm educated, I work hard to make a life for my son, be a role model, and [my son's] super woman."

"The truth will always come out. At the end of the day, Arian knows the truth and I know the truth. It's none of the world's business anymore."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

HOTNTX

Educated??? This whore speaks like a dumb 11 year old girl. Educated women know how to protect themselves sexually from diseases and UNWANTED pregnancies. Educated women should know how to find out if the pro athletes that she's spreading her legs for is MARRIED.

nick

Biggbear.....who invented the car you drive?...the computer you use?..the plane you fly on?...the refrigerator you use and on and on and on....oh I am a black man.......no race is interior....

getreal

How is it so easy to sue people in America...exactly what is she suing for? Getting sum d***..like what ? Ur dumb for getting pregnant? What could it possibly be? I don't understand

AriannaLovesDavid

This is the 21st Century, Why are we fighting about who's race is better? Clearly, none of you are better than the rest. Why put someone down for the color of their skin? It just shows us all how ignorant our generation is. LIGHT SKINNED LATINA AND PROUD!

Mrs.H

He's half black half mexican and she is a complete *****ng idiot. Is she to dumb anf blonde to google him? Um no her and her momma knew what they where doing DANA (her mom)gave her the advice to go full steam ahead with this relationship and lies. Start digging into momma TMZ and the more you uncover the worse she will look. The truth about them will come out and surprisingly it won't be to shocking.

ImSoReal

Never listen to a man if they want you to get an abortion. It's a quick fix for them. Make em Pay Up for 18 yrs REAL GOOD!

Real_Talk

leave foster alone .His family is being ripped apart and all we are doing is feeding the fire

jeebus chris

Wow, people in America are really obsessed with the black/white thing.

daphne

Is she even really pregnant or really his? If she says he was "forcing" her to get an abortion and see's that he has no interest at all in having this child, and isn't trying to do it for money, then why doesn't she just have him sign the child over to her instead. She should be able to raise this child right. There are plenty of single mothers out there doing it.

Esmeralda Navarrette

he probably paid her a little more to say all of this!!

aligirl_98

OMG there's some ignorant ass mofo's on here!

IowaBred

While I think she's a complete idiot groupie trying to make a paycheck, let's not forget that this man slept around on his wife and slept with this woman unprotected. So he didn't care about his family then so how is it that he cares so much about them now and wants peopld to stay out of it. This is the kind of BS that happens when you have a side chick...and these athletes still dont learn smh. So HAHA on him

MrsK

Tiger Woods...a Tiki Barber types....pitiful

MrsK

This story is as fishy as she

cyringe

like i like you to like me back.
someone should like pay for her school.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments