« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Arian Foster's Baby Mama

BOMBSHELL AUDIO

'Arian Never Harassed Me About Abortion'

1/20/2014 6:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

011914_brittany_foster_audio_launch

Arian Foster is "NOT A MONSTER" and NEVER harassed his baby mama to get an abortion ... so says the baby mama herself and TMZ Sports has an audio recording of her confession.

We broke the story ... Brittany Norwood -- who's 18 weeks pregnant -- sued the Houston Texans running back claiming he tried to strong-arm her into aborting their unborn child.

But right after she filed the lawsuit, Norwood spoke with Arian and ADMITTED the claims in her lawsuit are BS ... saying bluntly, "I never once said that you told me to get an abortion."

During the conversation, Norwood seems to be throwing her lawyer under the bus ... saying she never signed off on some of the bombshell allegations in her suit and didn't want to pursue the restraining order she asked for in court docs.

"I'm not going to sit here and be like okay with -- those papers said, 'harassment,' like 'in fear.' I was never in fear of my life around you. Like, I didn't f*cking need a restraining order."

She continued, "You never harassed me. Like, I will tell him that verbatim. Like, as I have told him that, and that something in here needs to be f*cking changed because it's not fair, because -- and I said that. I was like Arian's not a monster."

"Like, I'm sorry that those papers ... because I was told that they weren't going to go anywhere. He said, you know, this is just to get the ball rolling, and then if we settle outside of court, we settle outside of court and it never goes public."

Brittany went on to praise Arian ... saying, "Like, I love you and you're still the father of my child ... You think I'm going to let anybody like desecrate your name, especially if my baby has Foster tagged to it? Come on."

We reached out to Brittany who told us she didn't remember the conversation and tells us, "I don't care what the world thinks of me, at the end of the day, I'm educated, I work hard to make a life for my son, be a role model, and [my son's] super woman."

"The truth will always come out. At the end of the day, Arian knows the truth and I know the truth. It's none of the world's business anymore."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Mark020

Brittany Norwood drinking game! Take a shot every time she says "like"

Hammer

Like what a goldigger

w

Sounds like the lawyers are maybe strong arming her, they seen money signs..I don't think she's dumb enough to say these things on the phone and not think she was being recorded...

Wolfperm

Well that's what happens when groupies and gold diggers can sell their stories to sites like TMZ for publicity or a payday... And as usual... TMZ puts the cart before the horse and runs full steam ahead with a load of BS. I'm sure you're going to keep us updated until your lies become the truth... Because that's what you do.

Angel Morado

You think I'm going to let anybody like desecrate your name, especially if my baby has Foster tagged to it? Come on."<----That's all she truly wanted, LIKE really.

Jay

I was the worlds business she paraded around talking about it, what a educated idiot

your not all there

Its funny howedia for so ling wants to put black women down. Now you cant hide that white women are the prime golddiggers

Chanel4Sho

Can u say..... Condem??!

Cookie

Like, like, like...yea, you sound "like" you're very well educated.

penewhite

She a gold digger she ain't messin wit no broke *****....and a home wrecker to boot. She needs to get a refund on that "education" because like she sounds like a fool

getreal

Lol she is lying and stuttering...im a woman so I know what that whining tone means...its means ur lying and u want him to believe you...on another note Arian and Abdul? Clearly black Muslims...which means u impregnated a white woman who's not even your wife. . And yall wonder why he's mad as hell ha!!

nick

@ jacqeiline ...bull ****.....black women take more crap from their men than any other women in the western world......white women don't take crap from black men....except for the fat ones with low self esteem who financially support their men cauae they will fo anything even pay a man to be with them

nick

And by the way many black women financially support their boyfreinds too.....they pau these men to be with them...

summer days

First, her diction is terrible. Second, why is a black man named Arian???

nick

You see the fat white women driving their cars with the black men on the passenger seat......I always wonder why.....do they have license??

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments