'Sleepy Hollow' Star

I Hate My Dress

I'm Not Paying My $5K Bill

1/20/2014 12:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0117-nicole-beharie-tca-getty-outfit"Sleepy Hollow" star Nicole Beharie is begging for a lawsuit ... so says her stylist, who tells TMZ, she's on the brink of taking the actress to court after Beharie stiffed her on a HUGE styling bill.

Sharone Blades tells us ... Beharie hired her to style the actress for a Television Critics Association event Monday ... and agreed to pay $5,000.

Sharone says she did a bang-up job and Nicole loved her dress ... but has only forked over $2,000. Sharone says she confronted Nicole ... who countered by saying she didn't like the dress after all.

Sharone tells us, she's been trying to get Nicole to pay all week -- and she's now hired a lawyer to make her pay the hard way.

There's a problem here

Good ploy but it ain't gonna work. So, if she goes to a restaurant, tells her waitstaff something sounds good, orders it, eats the whole thing and even burps afterward, then when the bill comes decides she didn't really like it all that much so she'll only pay half, that will be ok, right? If that works in her world I would like to know where I can find that world because there are a few places I can't afford at full price. Pay up.

FlamingoNut

This is just another nail in her coffin; rumor has it she is a nightmare on the set. Which sucks, because I like the show, but, she CAN be replaced, which hopefully will happen if something DOES go wrong on set.

Yurra Knutz

I look good but, $2,000 is all I'm gunna pay ya.

DAGNABBIT!
She put my ass on blast!
Here's your money.

Minor oversight sorry.

Maire

very tacky and I really don't think she needs this kind of publicity now. Kinda like buying fancy dress for a party then returning it the next day ewww

B4-I-FU-RU-18?

Forget the tacky dress. Give this show, the boot.

LAURIE

Cash, grass or ass sweetie!! Nobody rides for free.

Vegas2013

How does this story turn into a race issue?? Ignorant!!!

Areukiddingme?

The dress is not flattering, i.e., bad stylist. Lesson learned for the actress. She probably has a much better sense of her own style and could have saved herself a lot of money. That being said, the contract between the two should determine whether or not she has to pay, not a web site shaming her to do it. Did you run this by Harvey or Jason?

Seldombinlaid

Typical... If she were my customer, I'd speak to her, before taking her to court... This happens in my business as well. But, not anymore... It just takes a couple of them, then they won't try this stuff at that business any more. She needs jailed. OR.

Brite

The dress looks absolutly gorgous on her. Much more beautiful than most look in dresses these days.

momrocks2

...and this is news because, why?

Craig

stupid to pay that much in the first place...over paid & over charged ....

Casey

I think you have to be a household name For designers to throw freebies at you! That being said who is she?

jaq jaq

if you wore the outfit the stylist provided you need to pay the stylist.. if you didnt like it you shouldnt have WORN it..

Black Adam

What ever happened to buying your own clothes?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2