Trace Adkins

Confronts Impersonator

Take Off That F**king Hat! [PHOTOS]

1/20/2014 10:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Photos

0120_trace_adkins_impersonator_photos_launchTrace Adkins played a drunken game of country chest bump with his impersonator ... after ordering the guy to take off his f**king hat.

TMZ got a hold of photos from the Jamaica-bound cruise ship where Trace went nuclear on his look-alike, Michael Larsen.

Witnesses tell us ... Trace had been in the bar pounding shots ... and when he saw the impersonator he made a beeline for him.

Trace felt for a long time ... the impersonator had become like a stalker, following him around the country.  So when the singer saw the guy on the ship, it was the straw that broke the camel's back.

We're told Adkins screamed, "This has gone on long enough ... Take the f**king hat off."  Larsen obliged -- taking off his hat and standing there silently while Trace yelled in his face ... but it was strictly a verbal attack ... no punches were thrown.

The hat has significance ... it's the moniker of a country star.

Matt

This story cracks me up, but I'm sure that dude would get on my nerves too. Even sober

rhode

The woman in the back must be a country star according to TMZ. She's wearing a cowboy hat too.

August

Trace hasn't been "SOBER" for twelve years; we saw him in a Brentwood Wine and Spirits store in Tennessee three years ago buying booze....

Deborah Merritt

The stalker impersonator was signing Trace's signature someone that saw what he signed said it was similiar to Trace's signature. has been stalking Trace for 7 years! gets front row seats has had meet and greets with Trace.
you tube video of impersonator has short dark hair. This impersonator is mentally ill He even went on the country cruise Trace was the headliner cruise ship spokesperson has said everything was overblown and they would love to have Trace for a future cruise.

Timmy Boy

Men acting like children.

stellastar

No wonder Trace is creeped out... He should have filed a restraining order against the guy though rather that playing the redneck bar fight card.

FloBee

Didn't they say he was something like 11 years sober? I call bull****.

DirkDiggler

That was the sizurp talking

Seldombinlaid

Had he done that to me, I'd have been in the brig. He'd have not seen it coming. lol Part of the hat trick.

Vote2012

This is called Redneck on Redneck new TV show. It replaces Duck Dynasty next season.

cher

Who gave you these pictures??? I guess the same person that is feeding you all this B.S.!!!! If I was Trace I would have knocked the hell out of that guy for signing autographs in my name!! Leave him alone. This is a family issue not all of the public!!!! I will always be a fan of Trace Adkins ♥♥

SunnyAutumn

I would be wierded out too, some person following me around, impersonating me. If he wasn't stalking, my opinion would differ.

jimmy718

Having been on the cruise last year and talking with them both this was an alcohol fueled event. They have met each other very often before and Trace had nothing nice to say about mike.

Vic Creed

What an a**hole.

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

Haha drunken redneck loudmouth losing his cool over some delusional loser/failure and a queer douche-stain hillbilly hat. Love it...! And they call themselves men?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments