Trace Adkins

Confronts Impersonator

Take Off That F**king Hat! [PHOTOS]

1/20/2014 10:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Photos

0120_trace_adkins_impersonator_photos_launchTrace Adkins played a drunken game of country chest bump with his impersonator ... after ordering the guy to take off his f**king hat.

TMZ got a hold of photos from the Jamaica-bound cruise ship where Trace went nuclear on his look-alike, Michael Larsen.

Witnesses tell us ... Trace had been in the bar pounding shots ... and when he saw the impersonator he made a beeline for him.

Trace felt for a long time ... the impersonator had become like a stalker, following him around the country.  So when the singer saw the guy on the ship, it was the straw that broke the camel's back.

We're told Adkins screamed, "This has gone on long enough ... Take the f**king hat off."  Larsen obliged -- taking off his hat and standing there silently while Trace yelled in his face ... but it was strictly a verbal attack ... no punches were thrown.

The hat has significance ... it's the moniker of a country star.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

duff21

The impersonator is such an *******. He goes to many country concerts and signs autographs and takes pictures as trace, even for little kids. Glad trace put him in his place!

smitty

You gotta whoop a mans ass sometimes

James

peolpe like kelly said trace is jerk. How would you feel if you had a stalker fellowing you around and looking like you? I would call police

Daniel

I was on the cruise where this took place, believe me, it wasn't that big of a deal. I saw the whole thing unfold. Trace seemed to be quite upset with this impersonator, but he never laid a hand on the guy. He just got in his face, then he left. The only bad thing that happened was, he started drinking and that caused him to get off the ship and head to rehab.
I wasn't very happy about him leaving since he was the main reason I went on the cruise, although i'm glad he left the ship for rehab.
I know he feels terrible for his actions , but I don't hold a negitive opion of the guy for what he did. He is human like the rest of us and I hope the guy gets his life back in check.

Don't judge anyone unless you have walked in their shoes.

Dustin Lieber

Trace is a vagina..why is he trying to look like Michael Larsen?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5