Justin Bieber

I'm Not a Druggie

I'm Just 19

1/21/2014 2:42 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0121-justin-bieber-instagramJustin Bieber is laughing at everyone who is worried about his drug abuse ... because he thinks what he's doing is simply the mark of a 19-year-old ... and besides, it's fun.

People close to Justin tell us ... he's laughing at the stories TMZ has posted about his drug use ... in particular, what has become an out-of-control sizzurp problem.  Justin's feeling is that he's young with lots of time on his hands -- as he puts it, "I'm on break."  There are no concerts or other obligations on his immediate schedule.

As we reported ... Justin's people have been urging him to get help for what has become a bad drug problem, but he has shut them down.

In fact ... over the weekend, Bieber posted a video on Instagram on an ice rink with the hashtag "worried bout nothing"

Check out the video.

012114_bieber_skating_launch

Black Adam

Too much free time huh. What about Charity and giving back, going to school to be able to get a decent job since you have zero talent. Going to a childrens hospital without alerting the news media. If I was a "Teen Idol" I would love just to pop up at a random kids party to say hi.

tricksie

since when is it "normal" to take promethazine and codeine as a 19 year old child without being prescribed or even sick?? What?... he saw it on tv so its normal now??
I predict either serious health issues or death in less than 8-10 years

CremeBrulee

The Cuervo Gold...The fine Columbian...Make tonight a wonderful thing.

cementmixer

That's ok JB buy all you can and drink all you can. When they find your body there will be one less.ahole. Drink up.

MCSquared

I know who else thought they were just young and unconquerable: River Phoenix, Brad Renfro, Christopher Pettiet, Corey Haim, Randy Rhodes, Graham Parsons, Sid Vicious, etc, etc, etc......

cb2013

When I was 19 I was working 2 jobs. Granted I wasn't a millionaire but drugs were the last thing on my mind. Idol hands are the devil's playground my grandma always said..

kingnoor123

I lol @ kids crying / haters complaining about jb who give a **** about him?! I could care less, I only care about eminem n ya keep complaining stop giving him fame you're getting him paid

Chance223

What more is there to say other than this kid is a straight up idiot?

Jim

What your worry? Wait another 18-24 months, when you're homeless and BROKE, and see how many "friends" you have then. Oh, and 19 or not, you ARE a "druggie", and you'll keep escalating your BS until you're dead or in prison.

Nick.

I'm laughing at all the comments from the low lives hating on a 19 year old boy. Half of you don't even use proper grammar and spelling.

Truth is

Yea because druggies, alcoholics, liars and/or cheaters love to admit they are

al baby

Denial is the first sign of being an addict

boo boo

How the heck would Justin Beiber know what an average 19 year old does? Sounds like a Lohan excuse.

ryan

When I was 19 I was excited about the ps3 release and working my ass off so I could afford it on release day and dang it I got that ps3 on release day! I had basketball a ps3 and a girlfriend. Drugs are for losers.

Fry Daddy

Slurping high octane cough syrup is part of being 19?! What else is, sniffing glue?!