Justin Bieber

Blows $75K

In Miami Strip Joint

1/21/2014 6:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Justin Bieber
didn't just make it rain ... he made it pour in Miami ... first hitting up a famous nightclub -- and then dropping $75K in a strip club ... this according to a rep from the strip club.

Justin flew from Colorado to Miami Beach -- where he was spotted going into Mansion (above). A few hours later he went to King of Diamonds ... we believe to attend Lil Scrappy's birthday party.

A KOD rep confirms to TMZ ... Justin got $75K in 1 dollar bills, and went wild.

0121-lil-scrappy-instagram
And get this ... the club was also celebrating Martin Luther King Jr. Day.

As for what Bieber was dreaming about -- check out this video from inside KOD last night.

012114_kingofdiamonds_launch
0121_making_it_rain_footer_v2

Monksolo

Belieber's money at work.

princeluvr41

Who cares ??? Really tmz stalking much

Alia

so this ugly little c0c**ucker is allowed in a strip club keep trying to prove you are a man ....

lakergirl

I dont like this lil jerk but honestly, if I was 21 again & had his kind of $$. How many stupid thingd would I do?? Not drugs or strippers cause I'm not into that but what if I went to Disneyworld & spent that much or Vegas & gambled that much or had massive parties. I was giing to them at that age so I KNOW I would have had a few. I think we need to back off these kids & let them live & learn. We all had to when we were that age we just didnt have his $$!

Toilethead

I'm sure this 'little crappy' thing loved blowing money he didn't earn.

Jessica lovesyou

Yet still no real proof but whatever tipical tmz as always with no pics or nothing just a lame ass video

F'U

No 4 real now! All jokes aside tmz! What's your fascination with this kid.We get it,his actions are annoying a lot of folks lately,But what next,the type of soap he use.

Lindsay

1) Who cares; 2) Doesn't he have any friends whose names start with something other than "Lil??"

BowlFullOfCheerios101

🔥TMZ a bunch of uneducated sleazy people who live off of harassing and bullying people. Haters are just as obsessed with Justin as the people who worship him like Jesus. 🌀To lose respect for Justin is fine to hate him isn't. It's really sad his haters are mainly guys and u don't have to be a genius to figure out why, 1 he is rich💰, 2 he's attractive, and 3 he's a musician. Justin's a triple threat. 🐢What happened....do real men even exist anymore all I see is guys gossiping about Justin like little middle school girls. Half of the stuff reported about Justin is false like it was confirmed and there is proof that he never spat on fans, but people over look the truth to convince themselves Justin is a bad guy. 💊Also doing drugs doesn't make u a terrible person look at Whitey Houston(yes I know she's dead) or Robert Downey Jr(ex drug addict). So many close minded people desperate to fit in they hurt innocent people in the process it's SICK. It shouldn't be a surprised Justin had changed, he has been ridiculed since DAY 1. He's tired and hurt just look at him he is mess now. And I hope he gets help soon, I wish the best for his future. Justin has done extraordinary deeds🌻 for others I mean he broke a record for the most wishes by helping ill dying children, donated over $1 million to the cancer foundation, gives his poor fans free concerts and people still call him jerk when in fact the real jerks are the people taunting Justin.

Mali06

I love watching Bieber's downward spiral. Kid is so soft. He can't hack showbiz. Go drink some sizzurp, Biebs.

Jdawg

Bieber is such a no talent poser,,smh

Carl

Bieber is a spoiled punk who is disgracing Canada. Put him in jail with Miley Cyrus.

Miamivic

TMZ keep your eye on the ball. All of this is an orchestrated distraction on the part of the Bieber team in order to make you forget about the vandalism & drugs. Don't go for it!

greenday

He will be broke by the age of 25.

belieber forever.