The Wanted

Breaks Up!!!

1/22/2014 12:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Breakup News

0122-the-wanted-getty
It's curtains for The Wanted after their upcoming tour -- the boy band just announced they're breaking up as soon as it's over.

The group just released a statement, saying, "This tour will be their last for a while as Tom, Max, Jay, Siva and Nathan have collectively decided to take time to pursue personal endeavours following the tour's conclusion."

Sources close to the group say Max and Nathan have already started solo projects ... and we're told Nathan decided he wanted out after collaborating with Ariana Grande on "Almost Is Never Enough."

The Wanted formed in 2009 and released their debut album in 2010, which included hits like "Glad You Came" and "All Time Low." Their upcoming Word of Mouth tour is set to wrap in May.

The statement goes on to say that "The Wanted" will continue to exist ... just not actively ... which is management speak for "That's all, folks!"

So we gotta ask ...

0121_the_wanted_remembering_footer

Jakob

Who..........cares?

Jakob

Who.........cares?

GF63

I had a good laugh when i noticed one of the pics in the "remembering the wanted" photo gallery was a pic of the Backstreet boys, good work tmz.

georgechevrolet

Jews built the pyramids ya dumb bitch!

georgechevrolet

Know why Jewish fathers have their sons cir***cised?

Because they know that Jewish women can't resist ANYTHING %10 off!

john johnson

now.....for one directions' dimise

August

These ridiculous manufactured Boy Groups all need to go...

D

This comes under the heading of "Who?"

David Gargiulo

Another corporate boy band bites the dust. I never heard of these clowns. They're just a collection of egos that will do or say anything and wear any costume to get a record deal. This instant now you see em, now you don't event is so common these days. Because so many bands are not a band. They're just a bunch of hired mouthpieces doing the bidding of a corporate entity run by a bunch of soul less hacks who don't give a rat's whisker about anything but making money. I'm sure they have plenty of other "jocks," waiting in the wings ready to be "team players,"for the Producer.

Andreinac13

Welp, that was fast!

almost 50

I am sadden to hear the passing of my all time favorite little boy band, oh well . . . NEXT

Cathy

I am SOOO upset I cannot even imagine why on earth they r doing this!!! They r an awesome band and so fun and their music rocks and made me so happy each and every time I heard them playing. This is sick!Just like all the best shows on TV always get canceled, now one of the best bands. I am VERY, VERY upset!!!!

Eye roll

Uggghhh this is horriffffiiicc. Omgeez don't know how I will ever sleep tonight let alone again. Ripping my weave out

Eye roll

Scott discick is a #grouper bottom feeder

Eye roll

Why does rob live in a ****hole apartment? Watching keeping up with the idiots bc there is absolutely nothing else on. Kris jennerd is such an embarrassing idiot. She's fugly