Dean McDermott

Checks Into Rehab

'I Am Truly Sorry'

1/23/2014 1:57 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0123-dean-mcdermott-tmz-tori-spellingDean McDermott now admits he has some big personal problems ... so he's checked himself into rehab.

A remorseful McDermott seems to be addressing reports that he cheated on Tori Spelling, saying, "I am truly sorry for the mistakes I have made and for the pain I've caused my family."

Dean kind of mysteriously adds, he's dealing with "some health and personal issues."

Dean says he's getting help ... so he can become the husband and father his family deserves.

Clytemnestra

Actually, I'm sympathetic, but I do wonder what people did before rehab was invented. Oh, well, another day, another celeb checks into rehab. Sigh.

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

Ha ha ha! "Oh I'm so sorry...." Pitiful! I mean yeah, Tori is ugly and irritating, and I'd definitely be doing some other chicks, but this guy is not much of a man, and those hideous tattoos do not help.

tucker

These two truly deserve each other. I just feel sorry for the kids and pets.

Machelle

Nobody knew who he was until he got with her. He's such a tool.

bubble

"health issues", read unless that just a one off photo of his gut, his liver is in big trouble. But we have to ask; whey is Tori wearing a shower cap? Is this the newest trend in escort your husband to fake rehab attire?

AllieHughes

She needs to even the score and go get some sweet man piece and then they are good to start over. Go get some girl!

carol hoousendove

I never could understand why she married this drunk bum. He married her because he wants to get paid to sleep with her. He does not love his wife. I hope that Candy does not leave Tory a dime. He is waiting for Candy to die. Leave money to a church for poor children. Do not leave his kids a dime let the father support them.

Lil

I have always had so much respect for this girl. She is a good actress a loving mother and has so many good qualities. She deserved better than this.
I couldnt believe she married this low class trash from the ghetto. Look at his family yuk I cant believe she would pick such a loser to father her children!

carol hoousendove

AN OPEN LETTER TO CANDY DO NOT LEAVE YOUR DAUGHTER A DIME. THIS IS WHAT THIS LOSER IS HANGING AROUND FOR. HE GOES TO REHAB BECAUSE HE HAD THE HOTS FOR ANOTHER WOMAN? PLEASE
WHO HAS FOUR KIDS WITH A DRUNK. DO NOT LEAVE THE KIDS A DIME HE WILL BE GONE BEFORE YOUR BODY GETS COLD IN THE GRAVE CANDY.

una

MR. D, Which family? The one you left to be with that Aaron Spelling in drag person? Or the other one? The "good family man" title is in the rearview mirror . You drove past it a long time ago.

Toronto_1066

Truly sorry he hooked up with Tori Spelling? Whoodaa thunk it? Oh, wait she has money.....

Creecherdk

If he does it with you, he will do it to you!

Meanie

I'd have personal problems if my wife closely resembled Elsie The Cow, too.

cokeandpilates

Didn't know there was a rehab for being a d-bag!

The More You Know....

J

Tori, darling- this is what's known as KARMA