Dean McDermott

Checks Into Rehab

'I Am Truly Sorry'

1/23/2014 1:57 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0123-dean-mcdermott-tmz-tori-spellingDean McDermott now admits he has some big personal problems ... so he's checked himself into rehab.

A remorseful McDermott seems to be addressing reports that he cheated on Tori Spelling, saying, "I am truly sorry for the mistakes I have made and for the pain I've caused my family."

Dean kind of mysteriously adds, he's dealing with "some health and personal issues."

Dean says he's getting help ... so he can become the husband and father his family deserves.

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

ImSoReal

Dean McDermott only thinks about Dean McDermott. He doesn't "Think" about the trail of hurt he keeps leaving his children in his marriages.

jenfitz

He cheated on his first wife so he had issues back then.

ivy

Everyone of my guy friends in LA and NY who cheat...once they get caught all of a sudden they say they are sorry and have to go to rehab. Its such a joke most of them ive never even seen drinking or doing drugs.

Alina Beck Arizona

So... You left your wife for Torri.. Wait she did the same.. Popped out bunch of kids and Now -you are sorry? Sorry Torri- you may find him hot- just another washed up beyond middle aged guy.. Loves your publicity and lifestyle.. If he does not shape up for his Adult addiction.. Kick him out and Never look back.. Keep ur mom close.. Trust me. Torri Spelling Alina Beck Arizona applauds you for being a good wife and mom your dad Aaron Spelling knows you are Strong enough. Keep your head up. Alina Beck Arizona

Llwynn

What does rehab have to do with cheating on your mate?

Rigby

Man rehab is the new hollywood "get out of jail free card" just fess up Dean. You cheated because Tori is disgusting. Thats all you have to say. I have NO sympathy for her either because she will stay with the cheater. #No self respect

Sai

Health issues are one thing but it's hard for me to feel sorry for Dean & Tori considering that they cheated on their ex-spouses with each other. I heard the "personal" reason dean's going to rehab for is sex addiction supposedly. If start a relationship through unfaithfulness, that's exactly how the relationship will end. Just Saying...

Jimbo

Candy was RIGHT!

Tori can't leave him, he'll collect big alimony.....

At least she has the "G'Uncles"......

ThomT

Toni just needs to remember one thing. If he cheated WITH you (he did) he'll cheat ON you (he did). Sometimes the obvious shouldn't be ignored.

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8