Dean McDermott

Checks Into Rehab

'I Am Truly Sorry'

1/23/2014 1:57 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0123-dean-mcdermott-tmz-tori-spellingDean McDermott now admits he has some big personal problems ... so he's checked himself into rehab.

A remorseful McDermott seems to be addressing reports that he cheated on Tori Spelling, saying, "I am truly sorry for the mistakes I have made and for the pain I've caused my family."

Dean kind of mysteriously adds, he's dealing with "some health and personal issues."

Dean says he's getting help ... so he can become the husband and father his family deserves.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

stellastar

Dean, how could you have done it man?!?!

franklyspeaking

Any press is good 4 no talents who dump their wives for $

Barbara

Good, Tori has always been a good mate to him. She deserves better from him.

Jay

I wish I could run into Tori while he's gone, I would help her get some payback and bang the crap out of her, I would stick it everywhere!

OhSoLittleMouse

There's a DOUCHE Rehab???

boo boo

Go cook your wife some food and sleep in the guest room for eternity. Rehab is for people who HAVE problems, not for people who ARE problems.

NorCalGirl

Why does anyone care what this d bag is doing?! He's married to that UGLY hag- there's no wonder why he cheated on her. Rehab is a joke for this douche. He needs eye repair or maybe a lobotomy.

VOUDOU

He should get a pass. Look at the frankent*ts he has to look at regularly. Tori Spelling is not a piece you can devote your existence to. You would HAVE to cheat to survive it all.

PhilipMarkum

The real reason why he is going to rehab is because Tori won't take his sorry ass back until he is punished, LOL

GothamGirl

Tori-
He showed you his lack of character when he cheated on his wife, with you, and had a young baby. Don't act surprised, you already know what he is capable of.

PeopleDoTheMost

Oh he was on a "Break"

WLou

Oh Tori, you can't possibly be this naive. This douche cheating on his wife with you! You really thought he was going to be good to you? I can't believe you had 4 kids with this loser!!!!

Glenda

I always figured Dean was a substance abuser just by some small tell tale signs you could see in watching their show. Good luck to them both

Mare

She cheated on her husband, too. They're both cheaters.

BLUE UGLY 💩