« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Adidas

Standing By Bieber

He's Still Wearing Our Kicks

1/23/2014 4:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0123-justin-bieber-adidas-tmz
Justin Bieber's DUI arrest has NOT cost him the support of a major sponsor ... TMZ has learned Adidas is standing by him -- for now.

The athletic shoe company tells TMZ, "Nothing is changing in our relationship with Mr. Bieber at this time" ... which sounds like they're leaving that door open.

Bieber signed a big endorsement deal with Adidas back in 2012 -- he and Selena Gomez are the celebrity faces for the company's NEO line.

The Biebs earned about $58 million last year ... a good chunk of that from deals he made to hawk sneakers, headphones, nail polish, makeup, a prepaid credit card and the acne cream, Proactiv -- which paid him about $3 mil until that deal ended.

None of those other companies -- as far as we can tell -- have made any move to ax Bieber.

And judging by that mugshot ... maybe he shoulda stuck with Proactiv.

0123-justin-bieber-adidas-neo-splash

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Tracy

Thugs sell shoes, if anything he increased in value to Addas.

ARTPOPFREAK

Kick his ass out! Simple as that.

STFUP

Boycott Adidas NOW!

lcmb

I'm trying to figure out which demographic Adidas is trying to reach.

Pre-teen gay boys maybe?

lkelly816

Let's watch and see how many more antics he pulls before Adidas is forced to pull the plug.

FloBee

From the looks of his face in that mugshot Proactiv should drop him. Looks like he's missed quite a few of his daily applications.

STFUP

I'm SO glad this didn't happen in LA. Now, just maybe, he'll get more than a simple slap on the wrist!
Now I can't wait until the LA cops get that search warant for his phone - where they WILL find proof that he egged his neighbor's house and he'll be charged with a Felony.
Unless he gets 'celebrity justice' (an unfortunately distinct possibility) - felons are not allowed to travel outside the U.S. So kiss any/all overseas concerts goodbye! I also really hope they deport him back to Canada, but I'm not counting on it.

Wow ...

Sad, I just bought a pair - I will return them. I will not support any company that condones this type of lifestyle. Drink, drug, drive, self entitled, break the law, vandalism of neighbors. SO who should I buy Nike? Reebok?

dbs

Why wouldn't Adidas stick with this fool. Remember, they hired Kanye's crazy-a**.

nick

Give hiim a break....he is not that bad

Chance223

I bet they would feel differently if he would have killed somebody. Not cool that they support him and his behavior. It's a bad look.

nick

Please don't send Justin to jail......he is too small....he won't survive

nick

Nail polish???

RobinD323

I know what I'm thinking. This acne, puss faced puss needs to give them their contract money back. His face is eat UP! Ewwww Pizza Face..

LRT

Once he comes out of the closet and finally gets real....maybe he will be at peace with himself and stop the destruction.