Justin Bieber

Radio Station Gives Him Silent Treatment

Until He Goes to Rehab

1/23/2014 1:46 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0123_bieber_hot89
A radio station in Canada is trying to do what Scooter Braun can't ... get Justin Bieber into rehab ... but the station has a secret weapon.

Hot 89.9 in Ottawa just radioed out to its listeners -- Justin is persona non grata on its airwaves UNTIL he checks himself into a facility to get badly needed help for drug abuse.

So far Justin has laughed off all attempts to get him into treatment.

Sounds good in theory ... but seriously, the guy hasn't had a hit in a while so who's gonna really notice?

0123_justin_bieber_through_years_footer

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

collegeguy862009

Listen I think he is a dueche but at his age I was doing the same stupid things but never got caught or sent to rehab...I know this is gonna sound bad but he is still a kid and I gurrantee that more than half of people his age are out doing the same thing....doesn't make it right but it's the truth...I don't think he needs rehab but he needs to go to an island, mature some more then come back to "hollywood'....I know if I was his age and makin the same money as him I'd probably be gettin into a lot trouble too

Chris

Maybe he's just going through a rebellious stage and will return to the "core" values that he had when he was a kid. Or, maybe he'll continue to self-destruct himself into an early grave. It's not looking good... I hope he comes to his senses before it's too late.

Jami

Radio station z100 in Portland, Oregon is doing the same thing!

Chris

Sometimes after kids go through a phase, they return to their roots and "core" values. JB started out as a kid with a good head on his shoulders. MAYBE he'll get all this out of his system and wise up. That is if he lives long enough. There's always the flip side - that he'll continue to self-destruct himself into an early grave. I hope he wises up before it's too late, but things certainly aren't looking good for that to happen.

Jon

He is a little twerp spoil brat..... I wouldn't buy any of his crap....

Outpatient Drug Treatments

Drug addiction has taken big celebs into it's trap.http://www.soberlivingoutpatient.com

djchamba

Hits 99.1 FM from St. John's, Newfoundland is the original Bieber free station, 99.1 HITS FM! 99.1 Hits fm,a radio station in Newfoundland, Canada, has banned Justin Bieber from their station. A while ago, they started a contest "Justin vs. Justin", in which listeners called in, answered a question and voted for their favorite Justin, Justin Bieber vs Justin Timberlake. Upon voting, the listener became a qualifier. On the 30th of September, 2013, a winner was chosen out of the qualifiers. That winner got to choose which Justin they wanted to see in concert. The catch: The other Justin was to be banned from Hits fm... FOREVER. The winner chose Justin Timberlake, meaning Justin Bieber was to no longer be played on Hits fm.

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10