Justin Bieber

Radio Station Gives Him Silent Treatment

Until He Goes to Rehab

1/23/2014 1:46 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0123_bieber_hot89
A radio station in Canada is trying to do what Scooter Braun can't ... get Justin Bieber into rehab ... but the station has a secret weapon.

Hot 89.9 in Ottawa just radioed out to its listeners -- Justin is persona non grata on its airwaves UNTIL he checks himself into a facility to get badly needed help for drug abuse.

So far Justin has laughed off all attempts to get him into treatment.

Sounds good in theory ... but seriously, the guy hasn't had a hit in a while so who's gonna really notice?

0123_justin_bieber_through_years_footer

Simone

Radio PR. And anyway, the drugs aren't causing this behavior. Take away the drugs and he's still going to be a sociopathic little punk.

Columbo

Shut up, Justin. I mean, Chris.

Brian

The whole world should do that. What if he had no fans left? If they actually do care about him they should all unfollow him on Twitter and not listen to him at all until he cleans up his act. Instead all I see is Beliebers making a big deal out of what everyone else is saying. They can't see the truth. He's going to die soon. Just look at Cory Monteith. Another Canadian. I doubt anyone saw him dying. Drugs are bad.

Columbo

I wish him the worst. He's a flat out punk.

Carl

I was really starting to question why all the celebrity train-wrecks were female (e.g. Lindsay and Amanda). Thank goodness Justin is showing us both sexes are equally capable of going off the rails!

Jazzi

Great idea, but my gut tells me this won't make a difference at all! Bieber is hell bent on continuing his trip down the deep, dark hole! Something bad is going to happen, something very, very bad and very, very sad.

Marty

If I acted that way in Canada, they would escort me to the border and put me on the "do not allow back in the country" list.

UpsideDownTire

Rehab won't work. Find kabbalah, Justin. Find kabbalah. It's what all the celebs in distress are doing. It word for Madonna. lol

flora68

Seriously, who listens to him anyway? 12-year olds?

Nikki

Can't believe people are actually defending Bieber for drunk driving. Bet you wouldn't say that if a drunk driver killed one of your family

Renee

I listen to that radio station every day and while I doubt it will have an impact, I'm glad to see them take a stance on the situation.

There's a problem here

The pimples look nice. They go well with the glassy eyes and the idiot grin. Justin, your village called, they want their idiot back.

Ckl

I'm in Canada and I never hear his songs on the radio anyway. Thank God. Just a publicity stunt for the radio station that no one listens to. HOT my a$$. Try CRAP.

Ashalder

We are doing the same in london Ontario Canada . The station is polling listeners and in 24 hours it will be decided. Hopefully we will be bieber free so far that's the way it's going

Kelly

He's basking in it. The only thing he'll care about is industry backlash. He should be committed.