Justin Bieber's Dad

Partner In Crime

1/23/2014 8:17 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0123-justin-bieber-dad
Justin Bieber's father helped facilitate the insanely stupid moves of his son that landed him in jail ... TMZ has learned.

Sources familiar with the situation tell us ... 38-year-old Jeremy Bieber was not only present when Justin was arrested early Thursday morning ... he was one of the people who helped block off the residential street so his son could drag race.

It's even worse ... Jeremy was in SET nightclub just before the arrest with Justin and was around him all day, when the self-confessed little pothead was smoking weed.

As we reported ... Justin admitted that he was under the influence of Rx drugs, alcohol and weed at the time of his arrest ... and Justin's dad was right there in the mix.

Unbelievable.

0123_justin_jeremy_bieber_footer

WTF

HIs Dad is a douche just like Justin. What do you expect?

Gsharon 710

When a parent assist and approve in criminal, potentially deadly crimes with their children, ya gotta wonder, who is going to be rich when the brat kills himself. Apparently Dad is like many other parents and families .. "If I say anything , the gravy train stoppppppps."

kitnplayn

What daddy's little bank account wants, daddy's little bank account gets.

KathyMT

Looks like he will be another TEEN STAR that will NOT make it to his 25th Birthday....! My "kids" are 47 ,and I still would NOT put up with any CRAP ! And I was a teen Mom too, at 15 my twin girls were born ! No excuse...!

Colleen

It's about time TMZ started to look at who is influencing Justin , which is his low life father , I am from his home town and everyone here knows his father is a big DRUGGY and **** head .....He makes Lindsay Lohan's father look like a saint ,lol

Sackadjust

Douche Family Robinson

anony

I always tweet JB but of course he never sees them, to get a positive role model in his life, not this douchbag who only wants a relationship with him for his money!

Yesadid

Deport this messy fool back to Canada ! If we live in a fair society he needs to go back like they do all others that break the law ! Lets start a petition ! Here is my vote BIEBER GO BACK TO CANADA!

lastrebel

The apple didn't fall far from the tree.

nikki6

Oh my gosh I am so SICK of hearing about Justin every single day. I wish people would get the heck over him. He's a 19 yr old little sh*t, doing what 19 yr old little sh*ts do... f*cking up. Drinking, pot, pills etc why is he so special? Oh yeah he's JB he's supposed to be some kind of saint or something. Sick of hearing about this kid

melodyann

Not sure if this is mere gossip ,or truth? However as a person looking in from the outside it leads to answers regarding his recent behavior. I always wonder where are his parents in all this? Why are they not working on ways to save there son with structure ,rules & guidance? Be it he is 19' legal to make his own choices, however this behavior and his same lifestyle was there while in the care of his parents. Something not sure what, is way ,way wrong here & its going to take way more then a few hours of jail time to get this adult juvenile delinquent with a huge ego on the path of normalcy. His butt best be getting it together soon or his lifestyle now being a millionaire entertainer will fall . He will go from selling out in packed coliseums to being on celebrity rehab reality shows. I really hope he soonseeks out some help and finds happiness within. I also say these things not as a hater or fan, but as a mom with two young sons who are his age.

Just My Opinion

Unbelievable. If Justin was my son, I would be highly worried about him, and you sit there and don't say a damn azz word to your son, and don't try to stop him from doing harm to himself. Makes me wonder if you were born with $#!^ for brains, or through the years, you fried what brains you did have, which left you with not much sense at all these days.

Marvin

TMZ should see about getting the Lohans and Biebers families together. Now that would be some news being made.

drake

What a loser, daddy is and the apple doesn't fall too far from the loser tree.

Really

Dad loves his money not his son.