Justin Bieber

Photo Inside Strip Club

MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEYYY

1/23/2014 12:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0122-justin-bieber-strip-club-tmz
Empire Today needs to get in the stripper game -- because Justin Bieber literally laid out a plush CARPET of money inside King of Diamonds this week ... and TMZ has pics of the action.

As we reported, Bieber threw down roughly $75,000 inside the Miami strip joint ... and we really mean threw down ... just look at the rainstorm aftermath.

Sources at the club tell us, Bieber had the entire top level reserved for himself and his crew. The singer also handpicked 4 of his favorite strippers to keep him company with endless lap dances.

Not a bad life. For Justin.

0121_making_it_rain_footer_v2

Obamais still aracist

start shutting down clubs that allow underage celebs in. before they kill some one drag racing on residential streets

Obamais still aracist

come on tmz star blocking these web site scam business'

Tony H.

This to me is the most appalling thing about him--and the other celebs that have done it. That's fine that you make that kind of money and it is indeed yours. But to make such a public display of how obscenely wealthy you are, that you can just throw $75K on the floor, is nauseating. That could be some kid's college education right there. Or do so many things for the needy. It's funny how many of the richest people in the country would rather throw money away than use it to help somebody. That, and the kind of immaturity at play when you need to be that in everybody's face about how rich you are. Sickening.

boo boo

The game is called: GUESS WHICH REHAB HE ENTERS TOMORROW. A. Passages B. Betty Ford C. Cirque Lodge D. Canada Telephone lines are open or you can vote online. You must enter to win. Thanks for playing!

Reality

OMG I'm shocked! I never thought these people waste all that money with sluts! Thank God I dont buy their CD's and after see that, I never will! I work hard for my money to go to the bitches! Imagine all this money could go to help poor families and starving people and the ones living on the streets! I can't believe in what I see! This is disgusting, it's all wrong! We need Apocalypse now!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4