Seth Rogen

Justin Bieber Is a 'Piece Of Sh*t'

1/23/2014 10:33 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0123-seth-rogen-tweet

Seth Rogen has spoken ... calling Justin Bieber a "piece of sh*t."

Rogen posted the message on Twitter -- and it immediately blew up, with people retweeting the comment more than 10,000 times.

Rogen and Bieber have actually hung out together in the past -- most notably at the 2011 MTV Video Music Awards, where they seemed like they were getting along in a pretty chummy way.

Apparently, a lot can change in 3 years.

0123_justin_bieber_seth_rogan_vmas_getty

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

jennilm1816

You know, Seth is entitled to voice his opinion. He is not afraid to say what most people are thinking. People are saying even worse things about bieber in other posts. He is a piece of s**t who thinks he can do whatever he wants and get by with it.

vidsoon

I see nothing wrong with this. Me best friends always tell me like it is. They wouldn't be friends if they didn't.

bigdgldmny

is Seth mad that Justin smokes weed with black people?

Mark

What part of that photo of the two of them together makes you assume they are chummy, or even getting along? What an assumption! Oh wait, that is what crack who're television..er, TMZ does, it assumes. Since I pay little attention to you and your schlock, I forgot this.

Doug

Doug

DeepthoughtsbyCassandra

Chummy? Sure, that's how I look at all my best friends. The look Seth is giving says it all. "You're a piece of **** with oversized non prescription glasses"

Kristinajp

A lot can change in 3 years? Try a lot can change in a day. My very close friend lost his battle with drugs a few days ago. Anyone who even picks up a joint, DON'T! I've been to hundreds of narcotics Anonymous meetings with my ex husband and they all had one thing in common, alcohol and pot at an early age.....you won't know if you have the gene until you are hooked...

Dark Phoenix

seth rogen is the best

sa

I'd pay to watch beat this ass clown in.

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9