« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Mav's Star Devin Harris

I Can Save Bieber

1/24/2014 12:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0123-devin-harris-justin-bieber-tmz
Dallas Mavericks point guard Devin Harris tells TMZ Sports ... he knows EXACTLY how to save Justin Bieber's life ... by kicking his ass into shape at the gym with some serious basketball workouts.

"Come on Bieber, you know better," Harris says ...  adding "come get in some workouts with me and we'll get you focused and back on track."

Harris made the statement in the wake of Bieber's DUI arrest yesterday ... after he was pulled over by cops for drunkenly street racing around Miami.

We all know Justin loves basketball almost as much as his Segways and diaper pants -- so maybe some one-on-one with Harris could actually do the trick.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

englishpetal

Would do him more good if he just kicked his scrawny arss!

jen

He needs a good spanking, jail time and deported.

Tony

they might as rename this site to JBz

Umanyways

Bieber loves him some black guys so this might do the trick... Pun intended...

zombie

Who honestly cares about saving Bieber? Good grief. Save a child, a puppy, anything. Who cares about Bieber.

royalredus

It would be OK if I didn't see another JB headline in this lifetime. I guess that's what I get for reading TMZ, eh?

Alina Beck Arizona

Justin Bieber Devin Harris offered a friendship I, Alina Beck Arizona suggest you get Away from your usual crowd. Open your eyes.. Remember your first day in kindergarten .. I don't care if you can Sing.. Simply another being knowing you are better than this. Breathe, stay out of media.. Force yourself to read 500 page book. Learn to shut the phone off. Keep your family Close is my best advice Alina Beck Arizona. You have a pure heart. I know it.

Machelle

For all thugs, wannabes & people who think they are above the law, put their asses in uniform and send them down range. You'll see who's a man and who's a coward real fast when you're at war.

Courtie

You people in these comments freaking disgust me. You only know things from tmz that throws out nothing but lies about him.

Just My Opinion

Dude, if you can help him, than God will bless you for it.

mallball

Pleeeeeease

Jay

What kind of individuals come to show their hate for a young man that actually dose good in this world. HE IS 19 you all made mistakes at that age. Your hate for him will not make your life any better. He is in a position of power to make a difference. I know he is currently going through struggle, but show love not hate!

annie

what in the world is it with all these football, basketball and hip hop stars wanting to get near Justin and help him... there's so much ridiculous and shameful homophobia in those fields that it is uber bizarre to see these grown men for years now, since he was 16 and up wanting to be near him and saying it publicly. I guess my work friend who's black and is gay is right, there's so many of them on the 'down low' and then they go around saying 'fa&&ot' and such. frauds.

annie

what is it with all these black guys from football, basketball, hip hop, etc running to Bieb and trying to get close to him??? there's such homophobia in that realm that it's bizarre to see them want to be around the teenager and so focused on him.

annie

awful lot of these guys from football, basketball, hip hop, etc trying to get close to him for 4 yrs now

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments