« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Keyshawn Johnson

Unloads Bieber-Adjacent Mansion

Justin's Kourtney's Problem Now

1/24/2014 5:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0124_keyshawn_johnson_kardashian_house_launchKeyshawn Johnson has just shed 140 unwanted pounds ... because he's officially moving far away from Justin Bieber ... and sadly for her, Kourtney Kardashian is gaining 140 lbs.

Our real estate spies tell us ... Kourtney paid just over $8.4 million for Keyshawn's 6-bedroom 9-bathroom 11,746 sq. ft. home in The Oaks -- located just blocks away from Bieber's Calabasas compound. The deal will close in less than 2 weeks.

We're told Keyshawn's move has nothing to do with Bieber, but we know Keyshawn despises the kid and has had numerous run-ins, the latest of which was a nuclear fight with Justin's bodyguards outside the singer's house the night of the egging incident.

As for Kourtney ... she's upgrading -- she's listed her house for $3.5 mil.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

TJ

Why is Kim's baby white? Is Riccardo Ticci the father?

christy

Kourtney has more money than I thought. I'm surprised she's spending this kind of money knowing that this is the last season of the show and the K clothing line is not doing well or their brand is doing that great in general. The upkeep alone will cost of fortune and she hasn't even decorated yet. I guess she's counting on residual checks from reruns of the show??? Scott is a big spender and he doesn't make that much for appearance fee's really. I can't believe the Dash stores are still open! IMO they are overpriced big time for the quality. When I went to actually shop Dash Miami the clerks treated me like a tourist & were shocked that I was actually purchasing several Items. (yes I'm very embarrassed & I never wore anything I bought, gave it all away w/tags still on. lol) Most people were coming in just to take pictures, it's was freaking annoying. The stores are very cheap and unkept inside with dirty floors, stained carpet and stained dirty walls.

KicksandGiggles

I guess it would take a Kartrashian Idiot to pay millions of dollars to live next to a loud, nasty, little azz pimple and all the ghetto trash he entertains. JB actually brings down property value but not in Idiot Ville.

TJ

Such a round about story. As USUAL TMZ never posts the current photos of the K women. Does anybody know why that is??

Initialj

She is an idiot to move here in my opinion. Yes the house is incredible but Justin is a pain in the a**ss and you really want that sh**t around your children??? HOnestly, just because you know him doesn't mean he will respect you either. Plus having Scott live next to that dumba**ss, yeah no good.

mrs mac

Justin is only 19 yrs why is he allowed to drink and why haven't the clubs he's been drinking at charged with serving alcohol to a minor

Rigby

So I'm assuming she's gonna live there alone? Isn't Scott living at a hotel?

Just Steve

Justin beiber this...justin beiber that..justin beiber Justin beiber Justin beiber justin beiber........oh I'm sorry do I sound like tmz?

madashell

why aren't the bars being fined or closed for serving a minor alcohol

Quiet

the most boring kardashian and she knows it. im sure she bought a place close to beiber just so she can a find a away to stay ine the media and tmz etc etc make the paps job easy when they cruzing for justin they can kill two birds with one stone and then report on boring korney who wants to live near beiber frenzy so she can get some frenzy.. even the most boring kardashian like her wants and desires to stay near others hounded by media.

Quiet

I wonder if her jewish babies daddy paid for the house considering his parents both just died and maybe scott inherited a whole lot of money ad paid for it himself buwahahahahahaha

Quiet

every sisters husband or baby daddy have all sucked. like is scott the only guy she could find? was lamar the only sucker sucked into marriage within 90 days, kim has had three marriages and three divorces already and now marrying kanye. none of these women can find men that are normal and stay with them except scott for kortneys money.. kortney still hoping some real hot celeb with millions is gonna sweep her away and it will be easy for her to leave scott cus she refuses to legally marry him. i dont think any real celeb man with serious millions of his own would ever want kortney forever and she knows it but keeps her hopes up by never marrying scott.

Suzanne Smith

All I can say is good for Kourtney and Justin; Kourtney dates white guys, so that's just one less ****** that Justin has to contend with. Right Keyshawn?

Sue from jersey

House is nicely done inside but Bieber brings the value down but the kardashian have the money to spare

bring back recent posts

I sure hope Scott has a good living arrangement with her and signed sealed and delivered! Scott is e entertainment and I wish him the best.