Grammy Wedding

I Tried to Stop My Girl From Getting Married

... Says Bitter Ex-Boyfriend

1/27/2014 11:27 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

The 33-couple wedding during Macklemore and Ryan Lewis' performance at the Grammys was the feel good moment of the night ... except for one man -- who did everything he could to stop the love of his life from tying the knot.

Michael Politz tells TMZ ... he learned Sunday his ex-girlfriend Tammy (pictured below last night) would be saying "I Do" to her new dude during the "Same Love" performance ... and went into a panic trying to shut it down.

Michael says he called everyone under the sun who might be attending the awards ... so they could tell Tammy how he felt -- including Vince Neil -- but none could make it happen.

0127-michael-wedding-facebook
"I'm heartbroken" Michael says. Adding, "I don't know if I'll ever trust again."

Newlywed Tammy Grabel tells TMZ ... "Michael is a broken hearted ex-boyfriend.  Seth and I are very happy to be married ... I had no idea Michael was trying to stop our wedding."

Guessing he assumed it would end like this.

dropped

Lol welcome to the human race buddy. Seek some happiness outside of ***** and get yourself a backbone

BLUE UGLY 💩

Sodom and gomorrah

I dont care

Just rub one off.you'll be fine

Celeb Gossip Addict

Call me crazy but a group wedding at the Grammy's with not a loved one in site is not a feel good story for me. It was gimmicky and ridiculous.

latinaflava

that was the most beautiful thing ever....as u c all races n sexes even same sex was sharing there love wit theworld....

billybob

perv f.ags

jenlolo

Mmm this guy is crazy !!! Why are you bothering your ex girlfriend... That's so creepy!!! I don't see why an ex has to be present in a wedding

dave

Alright I'll say it- that groom looks like a drag queen out of costume.

the truth

dumb azz

Keyser Söze

Was I the only one who, while watching that bit, thought "Well, marriage is now completely meaningless?"

I'm all for equality, but using this issue as what essentially was a poorly thought-out art piece to force meaning into what is undoubtedly one of the weakest rap songs to come out in 2013... And then they brought in Marge into this fiasco.

Complete and total failure.

Marriage died on January 26, 2014. Pass the word.

dave

And OF COURSE Madonna was part of the 'Same Love' performance, because it's Madonna, Queen Elizabeth the 1st of pop stars using gays to further their careers, where Lady Gaga is Elizabeth II of that group.

Mackelmore? Eh. At least it's a good song.

tgrfan42069

just the liberals way of forcing acceptance of something that isnt normal or natural.

CremeBrulee

Tammy - Great! Did you just walk into the Grammys or were you loving me all along. "Don't ever stalk me again." Wow. I guess you're married. Money!!

In Depth News

Millionaire Macklemore uses Orwellian logic in his song to demonize 'right wing' because their are many left wing people who are anti-gay .
Apparently the majority of crimes against gay people come from left wing counties . Free market capitalism or individual freedom (right wing) does not cause anti-gay behavior (at all) but according to a ignorant or narrow minded millionaire like Mackelmore it does (note the millions that mackelmore has made is due to capitalism , so is mackelmore anti-gay too according to his own misguided logic ?) . (further note: tyrant fidel castro or russia's v putin are very far left & have enacted anti-gay laws)...

w

That was the worst show in Grammy history, I have blackballed all those rediculous liberal musicians and that network will never be on in this house again. Bunch of freaks

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments