Grammy Wedding

I Tried to Stop My Girl From Getting Married

... Says Bitter Ex-Boyfriend

1/27/2014 11:27 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

The 33-couple wedding during Macklemore and Ryan Lewis' performance at the Grammys was the feel good moment of the night ... except for one man -- who did everything he could to stop the love of his life from tying the knot.

Michael Politz tells TMZ ... he learned Sunday his ex-girlfriend Tammy (pictured below last night) would be saying "I Do" to her new dude during the "Same Love" performance ... and went into a panic trying to shut it down.

Michael says he called everyone under the sun who might be attending the awards ... so they could tell Tammy how he felt -- including Vince Neil -- but none could make it happen.

0127-michael-wedding-facebook
"I'm heartbroken" Michael says. Adding, "I don't know if I'll ever trust again."

Newlywed Tammy Grabel tells TMZ ... "Michael is a broken hearted ex-boyfriend.  Seth and I are very happy to be married ... I had no idea Michael was trying to stop our wedding."

Guessing he assumed it would end like this.

Sandra

Pathetic! The so called weddings were dumb and the Grammys were terrible. Beyonce 's whore act was terrible and I can't understand why she gets a pass and Miley got a beat down!! Give me Miley any time !!

jenlolo

No-one talking about the strip club show beyonce put yesterday I think I saw her labia and her ass damn have we seriously coke down to this ... Just because she was with her husband doesn't make it "okay" put some clothes on... Move to the side. That younger signers are coming you old beyonce

Ciganos01

Cry me a fkg river!!!

Hollywood & Vine

Seemed a little goofy, but whatever. The fun part was watching 2/3 of the visible audience faking support for the premise of this gimmick. The camera doesn't lie.

Good luck to all those couples who chose that forum instead of being with family and friends. I am sure all those relationships are solid.

Tracey

MOVE ON FREAK.

Obvious justice

Bull ****! It was just a show I'm sure they all got paid for being part of this statement

Obvious justice

I'm sure those who supposedly got married will out last Britney's first sham marriage that lasted 48 hrs . Yes , forget the real ceremony filled with loved ones and personal friends and just do it just for kicks for the world to see that it just turned out to be all for show

Max

What woman with self respect would marry a Criss Angel impersonator??

Sili'LilSkoolgrl

That is one hideous swan dress. What a freakish couple. They deserve each other.

Vote2012

Is this type of stuff really considered news? Whooooooooo cares.

YouDontSay

Dude who would want a wife who starts out married life in a complete farce of a ceremony. Hands down worst show in years.

Jamey Hunter

Wow, a couple nobodies make the news.

ó|ó

her new husband looks mighty gay,
he must have some money..

Machelle

Her ex look like her dad and her husband look like a zombie.

Yurra Knutz

...Speak now, or forever hold your peace...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments