Grammy Wedding

I Tried to Stop My Girl From Getting Married

... Says Bitter Ex-Boyfriend

1/27/2014 11:27 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

The 33-couple wedding during Macklemore and Ryan Lewis' performance at the Grammys was the feel good moment of the night ... except for one man -- who did everything he could to stop the love of his life from tying the knot.

Michael Politz tells TMZ ... he learned Sunday his ex-girlfriend Tammy (pictured below last night) would be saying "I Do" to her new dude during the "Same Love" performance ... and went into a panic trying to shut it down.

Michael says he called everyone under the sun who might be attending the awards ... so they could tell Tammy how he felt -- including Vince Neil -- but none could make it happen.

0127-michael-wedding-facebook
"I'm heartbroken" Michael says. Adding, "I don't know if I'll ever trust again."

Newlywed Tammy Grabel tells TMZ ... "Michael is a broken hearted ex-boyfriend.  Seth and I are very happy to be married ... I had no idea Michael was trying to stop our wedding."

Guessing he assumed it would end like this.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Yurra Knutz

...Speak now, or forever hold your peace...

Truth

That was a very pretentious display. But, that's political correctness for you.

Shan

OMG everyone. It says 33 "couples" Not 33 "people". I'll admit the song was awesome but the i'd rather get married in other ways.

Shan

monique

i say michael and the groom are lovers and the "bride" is just looking for her 15 min's in the spotlight (but hey, i could be wrong)

Yolo Nono

Hey Seth, my makeup bag called and wants is eyeliner back! EW! I thought this was two lesbians until I read the cover story. GROSS. I'd go with the stalker if I were you. At least he cares.... lololol

WHY IS THIS NEWS?

lorenebedi

awww this is just so sad....

alex

don't worry, they'll probably divorce in a year. that wedding performance was so stupid. it's the grammy's, not the' bachelor en masse'. i want to see singers and rockers perform at a music awards show.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5