Nelly

'MADONNA F**KED UP'

By Dropping N-Bomb Online

1/27/2014 6:06 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

012714_nelly_launch
Madonna straight "f**ked up" when she dropped the N-word online in a shout-out to her son ... so says the rapper Nelly, who tells TMZ, "She need to get her sh*t right."

Nelly was leaving a Grammy party at 1OAK nightclub on the Sunset Strip when we asked about Madge's super-controversial Instagram post ... the one where she referred to her white son Rocco as a "n**ga."

Nelly says he's cool with Madonna because she apologized ... but it's clear from Nelly, Madge doesn't have, or ever will have, a pass to use the N-word.

... no matter how many black kids she adopts.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Fogey0

Who is this nelly girl?

DCGuy99

Not mad at Madonna. She was giving her son a compliment in a way that both of them understood and learned from listening to popular music and experiencing modern culture. If you are going to sell the world the n-word, then don't get mad when people buy it and use it. That platinum record and sold out concert has an impact on those that hear it. So stop using it or accept it's use. I'd rather stop it, but I'm getting tired of standing on my soap box about it.

donlavell

Some of you need your ass whipped. Its cool for people of other races to say it when they are not in a large community full of black people. If you think is fine in a large black community you might get lynched. Two can play that game. Every race has a racial slur for their race. I'm just going make sure black people call you by your racial slur name. Get it cracka with the a and not the er, other races as well. I can't leave the rest out.

xoxo_adrienne_xoxo

I agree with nelly 100%!!

skwisalwaysright

Oh who gives a rat's ass!!

Pure Evil

Dumb *****.

Still going

I hear a lot of races using certain words that pertain to their own. From blacks Asians, whites,Italians, Jewish and so forth. But at what point do I feel comfortable saying them. Never. Cause it just seems like bad taste. I can only control what comes out my mouth. Seems she lost control. Madonna should know better.

FAN

Madonna doesn't want to grow up! She's using lingo she has no business using. Grow the hell up Madonna! Your kids are not your friends. Be a parent!

crazy

I dropped it on your mother along with the big D

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6