Justin Bieber

Moving OUT Of Calabasas

1/28/2014 10:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0128-bieber-calabasas-splash
Justin Bieber has had enough of suburban life and has decided to move out of Calabasas ... sources connected with the singer tell TMZ.

We're told the egging incident and the Sheriff's raid on Bieber's home were the final straw.  He's now openly talking about listing the house and getting out of the neighborhood.

The timing is interesting ... Keyshawn Johnson just sold his nearby estate to Kourtney Kardashian ... although we're told he says it has nothing to do with Bieber.  As you know ... Keyshawn has had multiple run-ins with Bieber and his bodyguards at The Oaks.

Also interesting ... Justin is in a bitter feud with his neighbor whose home got egged.  It's the same neighbor Justin allegedly spit on and threatened to kill.

We don't know where Justin is thinking of moving, but it seems pretty clear ... no more suburban living.

0128_justin_bieber_house_crib_footer

Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12

JustinBieber is Scrawny

Pls Justin don't come to my country and next wreck havoc here .

KeriV

How about Canada, Beiber, with a note in his passport saying no entry into the USA until he's 30. He's just a punk who thinks he can get away with doing and saying anything he wants. Good Riddance!

tacobell

His duing himself a favor. Beverly hills has friendly people...

Yu Lee

Other media articles Have actually named Justins neighbour Mr Jeffrey Schwartz. They claimed he was making big money from selling Justins photos taken over the shared fence between the houses --- to protect his own privacy Justin was forced to spend $10,000 on planting mature hedges along the fence line! Why TMZ failed to mention any of this ???

Missy

He should move by Celine Dion in Florida who lives in a Jack Nicholas golf course community with security guards just like Wynstone in Barrington, IL

mistie

Good move Burbs. Save yourself.

no34evr

Anyone guy his age needs to live out on some land. Doesnt matter how much money they make. All that testosterone wants to play with big boy toys outside. I have the same problem with my neighbor.

Blue101

I bet his neighbors are so glad to see this trash and his hanger ons to get out. What a creep.

Blue101

I bet his neighbors will be glad to be rid of this creep and his hanger ons.

Blue101

I bet his neighbors will be so glad when this creep and his hanger ons have departed.

mred009

Punk ass couldn't be a this way through a wet paper bag wish I was his neighbor I would have laugh in his face hoping he swung just for a reason,yet him saying I am gonna kill you if he said it to me game on body guard or no body guard don't threaten me unless your little punk ass can follow through with,spoiled little brat needs a prison roll model.

ThomT

Hope he's not expecting anyone to beg him to stay. A big loss on the sale would serve him right.

Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12