Justin Bieber

Moving OUT Of Calabasas

1/28/2014 10:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0128-bieber-calabasas-splash
Justin Bieber has had enough of suburban life and has decided to move out of Calabasas ... sources connected with the singer tell TMZ.

We're told the egging incident and the Sheriff's raid on Bieber's home were the final straw.  He's now openly talking about listing the house and getting out of the neighborhood.

The timing is interesting ... Keyshawn Johnson just sold his nearby estate to Kourtney Kardashian ... although we're told he says it has nothing to do with Bieber.  As you know ... Keyshawn has had multiple run-ins with Bieber and his bodyguards at The Oaks.

Also interesting ... Justin is in a bitter feud with his neighbor whose home got egged.  It's the same neighbor Justin allegedly spit on and threatened to kill.

We don't know where Justin is thinking of moving, but it seems pretty clear ... no more suburban living.

0128_justin_bieber_house_crib_footer

sh

And now property values are going up in Calabasas..Maybe Biebs can take time off now to become educated.

@iAMTIMWILSON

Word is , he's looking to move to Compton

zebra471187

Please tell me he is going back to Canada.

PureRadiance

Won't you be my neighbor! Mr Robinson's neighborhood (snl) (Eddie Murphy)?Keyshawn, you can run, but no hiding from Justin! He's going to be your new neighbor! He's looking for your new neighborhood!

nof

Once the World slaps the tag "Pretty Boy" on you?

It's hopeless but for your following.

They'll dance at every wrinkle, mis-step, career issue.

"It's a Small World after all..."

Kid only engineered his own spectacular rise outta YT.

Just My Opinion

Nice grass, and I am not talking about his weed . I would like the number to his lawn care guy. Nice lawn. The house is too big for me, and I think the 700, 000 to 1 mil homes look just as nice or even better.

barnyardhumor

Doesn't want to live next to the Kardashians - can't say I blame him.

Just Steve

Sad thing is wherever he goes people still won't like him

pat

I'd be willing to bet that the mere thought of having the Klan as neighbors is what made him decide to go.

Hell, I'd move if that happened to me. Can you imagine having the wide-load coming over everyday?

desiree

aaww you poor, perfect and sweet americans. thank god he's moving out - since he's been there - he's gotten to be just like you guys angry, mostly uneducated, mooching, gun wielding pychos. look at your citizens dumb asses.

Dead@27

Wigger, please.

Brite

Wondering a few things :)
Which one of the guys owns the pink bedrm?
How much damage does the house have?

bring back recent posts

Of course he is moving, why would he want too stay there with that whiney neighbour, yuck, I wish him the best, it must be so hard being the most recognizable celebrity on the planet and living in a twitter world, sucks too be him.

nof

The term "scapegoat" has biblical beginnings.

Towns once placed all of their sins on a goat -

Which was then slain as the sin-free people rejoiced.

Yet JB's crimes are numerous:

"Young, good-looking, gifted, wealthy..."

You won't destroy him, h8ers.

Any more than you destroyed me or anyone else.

We learn, we rest, we re-tool, we re-boot...

Too bad none of you can or will.

Clyde T.M. Nestra

Man, you know there is going to be one hell of a block party when Biebs finally moves out.