T.I. & Tiny

We're Not Splitting Up

1/28/2014 3:05 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0128-tiny-ti-gettyT.I. and his wife Tiny are NOT calling it quits after 3 years of marriage ... despite reports to the contrary ... the rapper tells TMZ.

Rumors circulated like crazy after T.I. was a no-show at the Grammys and he and Tiny partied separately afterward.

T.I. tells us yeah, there was a big argument, but it was over something pretty stupid.  Tiny wanted to walk the Grammy red carpet and watch the show but T.I. wanted none of it.  He says they angrily challenged each other on who would end up having more fun that night.

T.I. says the next morning ... they mended fences.

Miss k

I really like them together

untitledrb92

That's whats wrong with people...yall worried about the wrong damn thanng....**** her looks...she riding for dat ***** and their family...something majority of yall mutha****as will never experience because yall so damn shallow and superficial.

joclo

Her and Jayz should get together to be named the ugliest couple on the planet

RealityBites

I don't have any issues with how she looks, but the way she talks drives me crazy, I don't care how you grow up you don't have to talk like you live in the streets, half the time I can't even understand what the heck she's saying. I love him and how he teaches his children to respect adults and do things right. Good guy I hope he stays on the right path.

April

I luuuuv Clifford! Send him my way!!

April

I like Tiny....all she needs is a nose job. Get a life haters!

sirklza

Isn't that Shrek's wifey?

Vic Creed

I guess he has a fetish for duck lips.

Tessa

Holy crap! What's wrong with her face???

Rigby

Doesn't she have her own money. She wrote quite a few of TLCs songs and some of these newer artists songs to? He seems annoying and controlling.

Ftmermaid

She mended the fence all right. She got on a plane and went to Providenciales, Turks & Caicos for a few days. She was staying at Amanayara Resort and was asked to leave. She is now staying at Gansevoort on Grace Bay for a few days.

Ftmermaid

TI's wife, Tiny is on the island of Providenciales, rumor has it that she was staying at Amanyara Resort but was asked to leave. She is now staying at the Gansevoort Rewort on Grace Bay for the next few days.

GRLGRL007

Mr cute ...yeah

MsBusiness

I find nothing ugly about Tiny. She is a survivor of a major stroke that could have ended her life. And had some corrective surgeries.She was blessed enough to have a loving supportive mate that stood by her through it all ! My guess is, the ones criticizing would'nt be so fortunate..God bless her and her family and God bless her haters! #RT

Doreen036

I love T.I and Tiny. They r a great couple. They have stood by each other through thick and thin. I would find it hard to believe they would split up over some petty ****

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments