Vin Diesel

1-Man Dance Party

... To Katy Perry Jam

1/28/2014 7:54 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

012814_vin_diesel_launchVin Diesel felt the urge to dance ... by  himself ... to a Katy Perry song ... and thankfully, he recorded the entire session on video to share with the world.

Diesel took a break in the middle of rockin' out to explain why he felt like dancing -- "Universal just called me and told me "Riddick" is number one on the DVD charts."

Vin says he's especially stoked because it was such a challenge to get the movie made in the first place -- so to celebrate, he cranked some KP (and later Beyonce) and let himself go.

Fierce.

Robbydazed

Everyone is not seeing the big picture here! Vin is happy about riddick and hes happy about being his old self again. He lost his brother paul in a unexpected and very tragic way give the guy a break!

rokchik

Freakin haters...guys who you can act silly with are the best!! You don't always have to take yourself so seriously. Anyone who says they have never just played around is boring and sad. Loosen up ppl :D

static

No offense but if you're a guy dancing by yourself to Katie Perry you might be gay.

Victoria

You go Vin... That's what I do when I am ecstatic about something... turn the music up..sing and dance your heart out baby..... YOU DESERVE IT... the look in your eyes and the smile on your face says it all .. spread your cheer my friend. .

monique

i think vin is on 'tha down-low' ...well, after singing along to a katy perry jam maybe not so much anymore

bunn

My hero he's just awesome xoxoxo

Matttackett

It's so awesome to see a 'movie star', so comfortable in his on way he doesn't care if he gets clowned on at all for this .. It's humbling in a way :) i'm happy that his movie is doing so well for him!

cavemanwithatv

Vin stole some of those dance moves from Peter Sellers lol! Check out The Party...you ll see!!

Jillkp

So awkward but funny

livinup2myname

Seems like most people expect him to be "Dom" in real life. (Who I have not seen even trying to bust a move in any of the FF movies). He's a talented actor who can make a video of himself expressing how happy he is about his accomplishments. Who cares what he's listening to or how he's dancing to it! He's Vin Diesel not Adam Sevani LOL. He didn't HAVE to make this video and share it for the world to see. I say...you go Vin! Show the world that you are a real person and not just some character in a movie. Matter of fact, I think more actors should post videos like these...maybe it will help everyone to see that they are just like me and you when behind the scenes :-). Funny video tho! ;-)

newsjunkie69

Just come out already, Vin. Geez! We all know you and The Rock are bangin.

Ricky Retardo

What is he on? I wanna try that!

froggydlt

Awww. I love this video. He is so nice!!

TiffanyHeavenridge

Gay or straight, it doesnt matter. He would look hot as sh*t even taking a sh*t.

Double Bubble

I guess happiness for Vin, is dancing around the room like a 12 yr old girl... who knew...