Jon Cryer

My Ex Is Lying

I Only Make 3/4 of a Mil a Month

1/30/2014 6:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0129-jon-cryer-sarah-trigger-tmz
Jon Cryer
proved his ex-wife was delusional when she claimed he made $2 million a month from "Two and a Half Men."  Fact is ... he made way less than half that amount.

Jon submitted legal docs objecting to Sarah Trigger's petition to up her child support from $8,000 to $88,000 a month ... arguing the kid was humiliated at his fancy private school because he couldn't keep up with the Kardashians.

The judge shut Sarah down ... in part because Jon submitted an income declaration showing he earns $758,449 a month -- $600K is from the show, and the rest is from investments and such.

And this is interesting.  Jon also listed his expenses.  He shells out $7,700 in entertainment, $3,800 in car expenses, $1,000 in groceries, $3,300 for child care and $4,000 for tuition ... and those are MONTHLY expenses.  $4 grand a month for tuition ... sheesh.

Now get this ... Jon doesn't eat out a lot.  Total monthly expense -- $44.

Guess Ashton picks up the tab.

bring back recent posts

I never got into watching that show once Charlie got the boot.

ian182

Damn! he IS like Alan Harper! ha!

she

Don't be a chump. Share the wealth!

Happydog67

On one hand , $8,000 a month is a lot of money. But on the other hand, he spends $7,500 a month on entertainment? WTH would cost that much on a monthly basis. Rich people and their problems....

jayndeb

really dude you cant do better for your son?

Lori

$7700 a month for entertainment? I don't even see how that is possible.

Astrogenotype

$8000 is a lot. Think about it. He doesn't have to take care of the mom. She should have her own income, instead of trying to make him pay more.

Ana

Can we hear from the son that's involved? This woman seems like she's the one that wants the "good life". Does she work or is she one of those gold diggers that want the expensive lifestyle by misusing child support.

panchang810

It's not really for the kid, but this golddigging woman is the one who wants to keep up with the rich parents of her kids in his private school. That's why she needs MORE, MORE, MORE money from John. For her NOT for the kid.

Florida

I always liked Jon, I'm happy for him.

Rigby

He already pays for his sons school tuition so that doesn't come out of her monthly $8,000 check... What more does she want? HE made that money your not entitled to it all... Sheesh greedy whore

Dane

I'm pretty sure my mom raised me 18 years on less than 88k

Joey

I find this the most interesting. Baby mamas of rappers (50 Cent, Young Jeezy) suing their kids dads for lots of money (as their kids are nearing 18 where the crazy child support ends) and you guys beat them to the dirt.

This guy on the other hand, everyone is sympathetic.

jedd wilson

yeah,it not a beiber story,thank you jesus.

Vegas2013

How can he spend $1000 on groceries a month? I have a family of five and spend $500. That's crazy

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments