Jon Cryer

My Ex Is Lying

I Only Make 3/4 of a Mil a Month

1/30/2014 6:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0129-jon-cryer-sarah-trigger-tmz
Jon Cryer
proved his ex-wife was delusional when she claimed he made $2 million a month from "Two and a Half Men."  Fact is ... he made way less than half that amount.

Jon submitted legal docs objecting to Sarah Trigger's petition to up her child support from $8,000 to $88,000 a month ... arguing the kid was humiliated at his fancy private school because he couldn't keep up with the Kardashians.

The judge shut Sarah down ... in part because Jon submitted an income declaration showing he earns $758,449 a month -- $600K is from the show, and the rest is from investments and such.

And this is interesting.  Jon also listed his expenses.  He shells out $7,700 in entertainment, $3,800 in car expenses, $1,000 in groceries, $3,300 for child care and $4,000 for tuition ... and those are MONTHLY expenses.  $4 grand a month for tuition ... sheesh.

Now get this ... Jon doesn't eat out a lot.  Total monthly expense -- $44.

Guess Ashton picks up the tab.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

RaineeDrops

Try this you two.....how about just being grateful for what you are blessed with instead of wanting or expecting more.

People like this should lose it all when they get greedy or ungrateful for what blessings are placed into their lives.

RaineeDrops

Prime example how the love of money is the root of all evil.

How it changes people and brings out ugly personalities and ugly self serving agendas.

Mare

Perhaps if she asked for an extra couple of thousand a month she would have gotten it. But to be greedy and ask for $88k is just way over the top! I don't kno why she can't make it on $8k a month, anyway.

Mel

or its in his entertainment money morons....

Blue Dragon

Jon Cryer rocks. 8,000 a month child support is rock solid. My ex paid 433. a month for 3 children, when he paid, which sometimes wasn't for years... I will be now and forever a "Duckie" fan. His ex needs to remember what matters, and it sure isn't money. I bet the kids are lovely.

mrs ramond scotties

Hi, I live on the South Coast and 18 months ago I was in a relationship with someone who had decided they wouldn't commit in any way. I was really unhappy as deep down I felt that we should be together and I just couldn't understand why he was so anti a relationship. I spoke to a friend of mine who recommended I contact Dr Tako, so in February 2012 I sceptically called to see if she would be able to help.
We had an initial chat and was reassured that although he would take a bit longer due to his reluctance, he was positive that he would be able to bring us together, and ultimately me live with him.
Well, I can now confirm that I have now moved in with my partner and he has committed to the relationship and I can't thank Dr Tako enough for changing my life. I am totally amazed and so happy that he has been able to do this for me, it has taken time, however Dr Tako has constantly been there for reassurance, however, you must follow and listen to everything he says, as it is very important to follow guidance and instructions but IT WORKS and I am living proof, I can't thank her enough.
I also had an issue with work earlier and I asked for help with this as well, and immediately Dr Tako went to work and after a short period of time my work environment changed!! for the better.
I have to say if you need any help at all, Dr is your solution. Hugely talented, fantastic at his job and has changed my life for the better, and if I have any further problems in the future I will definately use her again.
Please, please try, he is amazing, I am so happy and pleased he has brought me and my man together and will be eternally grateful for that.
Thank you, thank you, Dr Tako you are the best and I will so miss our chats, but I will keep you informed, you have worked tirelessly for me. i advice you o contact him my friend on his email adress @ drtakolovespells@gmail.com

With Lots of Love, Mrs Ramond Scotties.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5