« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Super Bowl

Prostitution Bust Was Asian Invasion

1/30/2014 9:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0130_vice_major_case_tree
The high-end, coke-fueled prostitution ring that was just busted on the high heels of Super Bowl weekend was comprised of a small army of Asian hookers ... who take credit cards.

NY officials say the prostitutes had their eyes set on Seahawks and Broncos fans who were coming in for the game.

Officials say the ring made millions, with the help of pimps who fronted phony businesses to funnel the sex profits. The businesses included wig shops, a beauty supply store and a limo company.

Johns were paying up to $10K a night for hookers and blow. The customers would do drugs and become impaired ... and the girls would then figure out ways of fleecing them by charging even more.

All of the women nailed -- in what NYPD calls Operation Shade of Beige -- are Asian, and used Korean code words to mask the drug deal.  One code name for coke -- Soojaebi ... a Korean noodle and vegetable soup.

Mmmm Mmmm bad.

013014_asian_escorts_launch

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Osweetsarah

I wonder how many are sex slaves? Poor girls.

Bypass

Damnit, I couldn't hear the #!

Rocco Siffredi

Chow Dong?

treesy62

They was getting it in poor girls my ass they had more going on then the people. On here making. Comments all those. Businesses!

bernergirl

10k? Dear lord, what a waste of money... Those guys are suckers.

UNLEVINED HARVEY

looks like way too much overhead

sfrandiver

I prefer my coke with with waffles and chicken.

Jackie

Ha ha...I thought Asian women are supposed to be down to earth? lmao.....I guess not...lol

Verdi e Amarello

Next order of business... Legalize prostitution.

Anne

Many of those women are probably victims of human trafficking. Perhaps this bust will help them escape those who enslaved them.

jo

geez do you ass clowns ever answer your phone or clear your tipline vmail I have a hot superbowl news tip

crimlaw2112

Everyone else involved with the Superbowl is a whore, and the State is full of them anyway, so what's wrong with having a couple extra working girls in the neighborhood.

crimlaw2112

$10,000 for a shot of leg that's attached to and unattractive prostitute? That's some p---y you can keep right there!

loislane

Lol

hookstrapped

"Asian invasion" can you be a little more xenophobic? The operation was based out of Long Island. And unlike other posters, I would bet the prostitutes were voluntary, even if they were migrant sex workers. At those quoted prices, I think they were making good money. Migrant doesn't mean trafficked, like the internal Dominican migrants here http://www.fotovisura.com/user/hookstrapped/view/sos-a

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments