The Game

I'd Beat the F**k Out of George Zimmerman

1/30/2014 6:05 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0130_the_game_george_zimmerman_article_tmz_getty

The Game
will throw his hat in the ring to fight George Zimmerman in the upcoming celebrity boxing match, and he tells TMZ, "I will beat the f**k out of him."

Zimmerman has agreed to the March 1 celebrity boxing match ... the promoter hasn't selected his opponent, but is taking offers at fightgeorge@hotmail.com.

Game says, "I would not be boxing for me.  I'd be boxing for the legacy of Trayvon Martin and for his family."

The rapper, who has a tattoo of Trayvon on his leg, says, "I would box him to knock him out," adding, "I would definitely take pleasure in it.  It's legal, and I want to show him you can solve your disputes without a weapon."

Game would definitely have the edge ... he's 6'5",  and 240 lbs of muscle.

Game on.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Nella!

YES! I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THIS HAPPEN! #TEAMGAME

Rigby

LMAO! Not expecting that to happen. #TeamGame

david

**** off The Game, they won't hire you cause nobody gives a **** about you or your nothing BS "music", Your a nobody and you will not get chosen!!! **** Travan...next time adult asks you what your doing, even if your in the right and they are in the wrong, keep your ****ing mouth shut and be polite, then if you want go home and call the cops about some idiot that approached you...Travon's loud nasty mouth got him killed and that is the fact! That is not taking anyones side, just damn fact...Blacks are ALWAYS looking for chances to mouth off to everyone anywhere..and he paid the price when it escalated to a fight

Kelly

Game on.

Cynic

legalised murder hhhhhmmmm sounds like the game has some issues he better go to rehab.

DCMB

YESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Truth is

Lolzment!!

Havana6

What a joke biggest waste of time a rapper and a fat loser what a waste of time oh and by the way f u c k trayvon Martin thug killer all day and night R.I.H

H8Kardash

Yeah right.. The Game is all talk.. Thats why he got knocked out at Fox Hills a few years ago.. The Game is just a loud mouth bi t ch

Spaceman

Less talk more action!
Beat his @ss Mr. Game!!!!

Faye

The Game would be boxing for the legacy of Travon Martin??? What legacy? I'm no Georg Zimmerman fan but Trayvon Martin was nothing but a little thug.

tmzer

I'M IN. perfect. make that happen. i'd watch that.

but he gotta punch him down slowly. no first round ko. that'd be boring. ;)

Ron Fing Swanson

Beat down or not why would anyone contribute into helping that fat goof make any type of money, simple buffoonery.

Pam H

Get him GAME!!!!!! Best his ---

PhoenixFuller

Stupid. Getting George more money in his pocket and publicity. Smh.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments