'Y&R' Star Michael Muhney

Gets Real Handsy

During Final Show Appearance

1/30/2014 1:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

013014_young_and_the_restless_launch"Young and the Restless" star Michael Muhney has been killed off on the show in a bizarre way ... after menacingly reaching for something between his co-star's legs.

No, it's not an H.R. complaint ... it was for Muhney's final "Y&R" appearance where his character Adam bought the farm by driving off a cliff.

TMZ broke the story ... Muhney was fired last month for allegedly groping 20-year-old co-star Hunter King's breasts on 2 different occasions.

Wonder what role he'll get his hands on next.

telly

I wonder if TMZ would report an unconfirmed rumor like this if it were. a more established actor,I doubt it. I for one hope Michael Muhney and his attorney are looking at this little smear campaign that TMZ has done and sues.

Bambi

I hope he pinches the hell out of your boobs Harvey for the wrong you have done to this man. He is a excellent actor that deserves more than you mudding up his name over nothing.

HateTMZ

As usual TMZ you are so nasty. Keep it up. Wow.

HateTMZ

I watched the episode and did not see any such thing. You all are a bunch of nasty liars and I hope he sues the short off your owner and the greasiness of most of your clowns. Oh and take all you have Harvey!

Teresa purkiss

as far as the thing goes with the guy who plays adam newman I do not think that what he did was right and he should give an appology for it but his charector on the show was a good one it is to bad in my opinion that he was fired they shoukd have done something like get a different guy to play that part but kept him around. but after everyone found out what he did any way with the dellia thing he was gonna go away on the show that is for a while anyway..

Debbie Robbins

What kind trashy organization are you people...to purposely go out to ruin a man's reputation over a rumor that has no physical proof!!!! Karma will win in the end I promise you!!! If your going to write an article about anyone make sure you have all the facts first...I may be JUST A FAN to the Y&R in your eyes...but I'm a BIGGER fan of MM's ...he is an awesome actor, he admitted he comes with an attitude and that was it!..The TPTB need to get their heads out of there asses and start considering their FANS before it is too late!!! This whole mess has been over used we are not falling for any of it! So why do you keep pouring into the funnel of crap!!! leave it all alone and let the man get on with his life...were are sick to death hearing it over and over....SHOW US THE PROOF!! or leave it alone!!!

Debbie Robbins

__________

Pepitared

Tmz for ya, joke of a tabloid so they're scraping the bottom of the barrel. Poor tmz, maybe someday your trash might get recognized for something more than mere trash but that would be wishful thinking on your part..... Until then stay where you are, the lowest of the low, the dumbest of the dumb, the most clueless and lame piss poor excuse for a gossip column

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4