Amanda Bynes

My Future's In the Bag!

1/31/2014 3:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0131-amanda-bynes-akm-gsi
Amanda Bynes' post-rehab future looks very bright ... pink -- the color of choice at her prestigious fashion design school

Amanda -- carrying an oversized bag of school supplies -- appeared in the colorful lobby of the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising in Irvine, CA ... looking like a typical college student.

Bynes -- who lives at home with her parents -- enrolled in design classes as part of her recovery  ... after she was released from rehab in December.

0131_amanda_bynes_through_years_footer

namers

STOP FOLLOWING HER YOU TURDS!

bill_leslie

Leave her alone. No one enjoys watching celebs screw up more than I, but she's got real issues and should be given the space to try and put her life back together. Go back to stalking celebs who are in trouble because they're just stupid punks.

scrumbled8

Im sorry...I would also say, "leave her alone" if I didn't want to hear about her...we love you Amanda. Keep staying strong

scrumbled8

Plus I am having a hard time believing thats actually her. Looks a tad different to me.

Crzym1nky

Good for her. Keep on going :)

JenT

Just leave her alone guys

Curly

You guys are truly stalking and its not ok. How dare you intrude into her school where she is trying to do well and move on. Shame on you. Harvey should fire you.

Kimberly

Keep your eyes (and Mind) on your goal sweetie. You Absolutely CAN do this and SO Much more!!! NONE of this is an accident. You are Right where you are supposed to be. I can hardly wait to see what you come up with and i'm a 57-yr old gramma. Who watched you through your other career with delight!

Bitchplease

People gave me thumbs down for what exactly? All I said was that I was happy she got straight but she always looks kinda zoned out. What's bad about that? Its safe to say she's prob medicated. It just sucks that people have to be on stuff. However I'm glad its helped, its just sad.

allison

lol FIDM is not prestigous...it's just expensive. i know tons of girls who went there. if you can pay, you can pretty much get in.

LittleJerrySeinfeld

Leave the girl alone you miserable parasites. She's suffering from mental/emotional problems, why are you stalking her which only gives her the mindset of "I have no privacy" which will only depress her.

Anon

I'm glad to see she's doing well, but it seems like you guys are kind of like vultures.. following her every move.

Unbroken Chain

Seems like she is doing great and trying to piece herself back together. I am really happy to hear this. Positive news for once

TMZCrazy

Give the girl some privacy!

sarahweather1

This is what she signed up for when she got famous. So no one is going to leave her alone. I'm happy to see a update. I hope she gets better

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments